Samsung has successfully rolled out the One UI 3.0 update based on Android 11 for many of its devices. Even some smartphones got this update before the company’s own schedule.
As we all know, One UI 3.0 has a number of new features, improved features, and a refreshed user interface. However, the battery management of devices running with the latest version of One UI will have unexpected problems.
According to this information, only after changing the year from 2020 to 2021, several Samsung smartphones lost battery statistics. Devices updated to One UI 3.0 mainly face such errors, while phones using One UI 2.5 have no problems with their battery status.
When you go to the ‘Battery’ section in the device’s Settings, you can not find the battery usage statistics of your device from January 1st, 2021. Meanwhile, the Device care app also updated to the latest version 12.0.00.42.
- Open device Settings then select Apps category
- Now tap on the Sort and Filter button which is placed on the right side of the screen
- Simply enable the Show system apps and press OK.
- Now, find the Samsung Device Health Manager Service application in the apps list
- Open the app >> Storage >> Clear data >> OK
- Update the Device care app to the latest version via Galaxy Store.
- If the issue still not fixed, then wait for the application update.