Samsung is now rolling out One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 devices in South Korea. This new firmware can be identified with the build version ‘ZTL3’. With this update, the owners of the Galaxy Z Fold 2 come one step closer to the stable Android 11 based One UI 3.0 version.
The official update log of this new firmware update for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 mentions several bug fixes related to its system software. It fixes the trembling issue of scrolling the screen on the external display while using the Naver Cafe app.
Adding to this, the error occurring while the main display set to 120Hz refresh rate also solved. To improve the device security, this software update also installs the latest December 2020 security patch.
The broken characters of YouTube notifications arriving on the quick panel have been also fixed. Another issue about the YouTube app of video can’t be played while connecting wireless earphones are also solved. Aside from these, this new One UI 3.0 beta update fixes numerous bugs, you can check the full changelog below.
As per the official roadmap of Samsung One UI 3.0, the second-generation foldable smartphone – Galaxy Z Fold 2 is listed in the batch of January 2021 for the One UI 3.0 public rollout.
What’s new in the changelog:
- Naver Cafe app + trembling when scrolling the screen on the external display
- Naver app + external display on the screen is severely disconnected
- When the main display is set to 120hz> Cover display frame is broken
- YouTube notification characters are broken on the quick panel
- When connecting wireless earphones YouTube or media video cannot be played
- Locked up by dragging the app when running Multi Window intermittently
- Close all button in landscape mode Overlapping with recent app preview.
- Half of the camera preview on the cover screen is hidden
- It ends when running the calendar application with a multi-window-
- Zooming out and lagging while using the QWERTY keyboard
- Fixes other minor issues.
If you’ve also participated in the One UI 3.0 beta testing program, then check for the latest update manually by following the steps given below.
- Device Settings
- Software updates
- Download and install.