Google officially launched its latest Android version, Android 11. After the official launch, now Samsung’s One UI 3 beta program for developers is now live in Korea for the Galaxy S20 series users. The company may soon start the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta program for the public users.
The One UI 3.0 Beta Program is open to participants in China, Germany, India, Poland, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Samsung has not yet allowed customers, but the Korean giant today launched the UI 3.0 beta program for developers.
Authorized developers can participate in the pre-beta phase to ensure that pre-public beta application store applications are compatible with beta software. Pre-beta is open to developers in the Republic of Korea and the United States who want to test compatibility with specific service providers and device models.
The One UI Beta Program allows users to try One UI features before their official release. As you can preview the new features and design, as well as providing feedback to Samsung to help improve their new features as well and user experience for the stable release.
Pre-beta Phase for Developers
- Service Provider (KT / LGU+ / SKT / Unlocked) = Models [Galaxy S20 (SM-G981N), S20+ (SM-G986N), S20 Ultra (SM-G988N)
- Service Provider (Sprint / T-Mobile) = Models [Galaxy S20 (SM-G981U), S20+ (SM-G986U), S20 Ultra (SM-G988U)]
- Service Provider (Unlocked) = Models [Galaxy S20 (SM-G981U1), S20+ (SM-G986U1), S20 Ultra (SM-G988U1)]
How to participate (Developers):
To participate in the pre-beta, apply to become a Samsung partner developer. Approved partner developers can learn how to access the beta software through the “ONE UI BETA FOR PARTNER” tab on this page, and are notified when the pre-beta phase begins.
Apply for Samsung Developer Partnership
- The pre-beta phase is for the purpose of compatibility testing with the listed devices only. Your partnership application can be rejected if the conditions and requirements are not met. If you cannot participate in the pre-beta, you can participate in the public beta when it is available.
- The outcome of the application is confirmed within 2 business days after applying for a partnership.
- Before installing beta software, it is highly recommended to back up your data to your computer with Smart Switch. Unexpected behavior in beta software can cause data loss.
— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) September 9, 2020