According to the changelog, the One UI 3.0 Beta 3 comes with the improved camera performance. It also brings the November 2020 security patch. The size of this update is nearly 650MB. You can check the complete changelog below:
- Improved performance. – Camera
- The security of your device has been improved.
- A software update contains, for example, the following components:
- Stability improvements and bug fixes for the device.
- New and / or extended functions.
- More improvements for optimal performance.
Galaxy S20: G985FXXU5ZTJN/G981BXXU5ZTJN
Galaxy S20+: G980FXXU5ZTJN/G986BXXU5ZTJN
Galaxy S20 Ultra: G988BXXU5ZTJN
If you are a beta tester in the country, you will soon be getting a new beta build on your Galaxy S20 device or you can also check for the latest software update by heading to the device Settings, select Software update, and tapping Download and install.
What about stable One UI 3.0?
Samsung has already confirmed that the stable One UI 3.0 update is coming to the Galaxy S20 device after November 2020.
Samsung is likely to send 5-6 beta build to the Galaxy S20 series before the stable rollout.