Samsung has already started the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 beta program for the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series in select countries including the US, South Korea, India, Germany, Poland, and UK. The Galaxy S20 series users in South Korea have already received three betas of One UI 3.0.
According to the latest information the company is now rolling out the fourth beta of One UI 3.0 to the Galaxy S20 users in South Korea. This update also brings the latest November 2020 security patch for improved system security and device stability.
This latest build of the One UI 3.0 beta is also rolling out in Germany as the fifth One UI 3.0 beta with the same changelog for the Galaxy S20 series users.
- G981NKSU1ZTK7 – Galaxy S20
- G986NKSU1ZTK7 – Galaxy S20 Plus
- G988NKSU1ZTK7 – Galaxy S20 Ultra
To check for the update manually on your Galaxy device follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Settings
- Software Update
- Then tap on Download and install
- Revision history
- Voice. Mute occurs during video call
- The phenomenon that the background screen is not blurred
- Cutation of upper/lower areas when executing Capture> Edit after connecting Dex
- Freezing continues on the lock screen and biometrics are not recognized. After that, the lock button works
- Customized service item error when entering the My File setting screen
- Safe mode Ul is turned on when YouTube music is running, and then rebooted after stuttering
- One UI Home update
- Samsung Internet update
- Other minor bug fixes