Samsung has begun sending the fourth beta of One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy S20 series, which brings improvements for certain features and fixes for issues found in Beta build 3.
According to the information, this latest beta for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra installs improvements for better camera performance, enhances security, and provides system stability improvements as well as bug fixes.
- Galaxy S20: G981BXXU5ZTK1
- Galaxy S20+: G986BXXU5ZTK1
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: G988BXXU5ZTK1
If you are a beta tester in the country, you will soon be getting a new beta build on your Galaxy S20 device or you can also check for the latest software update by heading to the device Settings, select Software update, and tapping Download and install.
Samsung has already opened the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 beta program for different devices and already moving towards the release of stable One UI 3.0 for flagship Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series smartphones.
Don’t forget to check:
- List of eligible Samsung Galaxy devices for Android 11-based One UI 3.0 [Updated]
- Samsung One UI 3.0 Features: Latest, Changed, Improved, and Optimized
- Everything about the Samsung One UI 3.0: Eligible devices, beta update, features, and release date