Last week, we’ve informed that Samsung will resume the One UI 3.0 beta rollout for the remaining eligible device including the Galaxy Note 10, S10, Z Fold 2, and Z Flip. And yesterday, the company has started sending One UI 3.0 beta update for the Galaxy Z Flip LTE device in South Korea.
According to the latest information, Samsung has started rolling out One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ smartphones in South Korea. It comes with build version ZTKE that brings several bug fixes and performance improvements. Adding to this, it repairs the critical issue about battery consumption and overheating of the phones.
This update fixes the bugs that were arrived with the first One UI 3.0 beta build. The changelog mentions improvements for Wearable compatibility and WiFi SSID recognition. The error regarding frequent disconnection or turning on automatically while using WiFi also solved. You can check the complete changelog below.
- N971NKSU1ZTKE – Galaxy Note 10 5G
- N976NKSU1ZTKE – Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
What’s new with this update:
- Some improvements in Wearable compatibility
- Correction of unusual WiFi SSID recognition error
- Correction of frequent disconnection or turning on automatically while using WiFi
- Correction of entering factory reset after S/W update
- After S/W update Resolving over
- Consumption of battery and overheating
- Improved the recognition rate of previous/playback/next song touch in the music control window of the quick panel
- Fixed a phenomenon that ends when entering the mobile hotspot setting
- The system is more stabilized
- Some system performance is improved
In addition to South Korea, it will soon be available for the Galaxy Note 10 users of United Kingdom. We should also expect that Samsung will soon announce the One UI 3.0 beta program for other eligible countries including the US, India, Germany, and Poland.
If you’re from South Korea and have participated in the One UI 3.0 beta program, then check for the latest update manually by following the steps given below.
- Software updates
- Download and install.
- Samsung One UI 3.0 Features: Latest, Changed, Improved, and Optimized
- Everything about the Samsung One UI 3.0: Eligible devices, beta update, features, and release date
- Samsung One UI 3.0: Latest News, Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date