Nowadays, billions of peoples play different types of games for different purposes such as enjoyment, achievement, or reward. With smartphones, games can be played alone, in teams, or online through the internet by beginners or professionals.
Aside from powerful hardware capabilities, the software system of the smartphone also plays a key role in order to deliver an increased gaming experience to the users.
When the user plays a game and the phone gets an incoming phone call or message, the Game Booster blocks the full-screen UI and only shows a tiny toggle at the top center that helps the user to continuously play the game.
On the other hand, it also allows the Galaxy device to reallocate the AP and memory to automatically adjust the settings for the best experience. Besides, you keep all of your focus on the game you’re playing by disabling Bixby and the Edge panel and even hide notifications.
Experience game-changing convenience to take your play up a notch. Stay in the zone — the Galaxy’s got you. Meet One UI 3.1 on the latest lines of Galaxy device. Learn more: https://t.co/EI9H9wT9i6#OneUI 3.1 pic.twitter.com/FkFez5JAjv
— Samsung Mobile (@SamsungMobile) March 14, 2021
Here’s how to use Game Booster:
- While playing a game, swipe up if in portrait mode or swipe left if in landscape mode
- Tap the Game Booster icon
- Tap Start
- Game Booster will activate and you will be returned to your game
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com