Samsung has already started the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 beta program for the Galaxy S20 series and the Galaxy Note 20 series devices in several countries including the U.S., South Korea, India, Germany, Poland, and U.K. The Galaxy S20 series users of Germany has already received four beta builds of the One UI 3.0.
According to the latest information, the South Korean tech giant is now rolling out the fifth One UI 3.0 beta build for the Galaxy S20 series phones in Germany. It comes with build versions: G981BXXU5ZTK7, G986BXXU5ZTK7, and G988BXXU5ZTK7 for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra respectively.
It fixes the bugs of the previous beta build and enhances the system functions for a better user experience. This update also brings an improved One UI Home as well as Samsung Internet. It also installs the latest Android security patch released in November 2020.
The issue regarding the notification bar background blur and starting Youtube music error about starting the safe mode starts has been fixed.
This latest build of the One UI 3.0 beta is also rolling out in South Korea as the fourth One UI 3.0 beta with the same changelog for the Galaxy S20 series users.
Check the complete changelog below.
- You cannot hear the caller during voice and video calls.
- The background is not blurred when the notification bar is open.
- After connecting DeX, when editing the screenshot, the area at the top and bottom is cut off.
- When trying to unlock the device using biometrics, the device does not unlock, the lock screen is unresponsive and the screen off button stops working.
- Customized service item error when entering the My File setting screen
- After starting Youtube music, safe mode starts, the device starts to run slowly and restarts.
- One UI Home has been updated.
- Samsung Internet application has been updated.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Follow the steps given below to check for the latest software update:
- Software updates
- Download and install