The One UI 3 Beta Program is currently open to participants in South Korea and the U.S. Following the One UI 3 beta for developers, Samsung will release the public beta version and with more eligible models.
The One UI Beta Program allows users to try One UI features before their official release. As you can preview the new features and design, as well as providing feedback to Samsung to help improve their new features as well and user experience for the stable release.
Join our Samsung channel on Telegram:
Currently, One UI 3 Pre-beta phase opened for Developers:
Samsung partners with developers and allows then to participate in a pre-beta phase and to ensure that the application store apps are compatible with the beta software before the public beta period.
One UI 3 eligible devices for Pre-beta phase testing:
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
One UI 3 eligible devices for Pre-beta phase testing Countries:
Service Provider (KT / LGU+ / SKT / Unlocked) = Models [Galaxy S20 (SM-G981N), S20+ (SM-G986N), S20 Ultra (SM-G988N)
Service Provider (Sprint / T-Mobile) = Models [Galaxy S20 (SM-G981U), S20+ (SM-G986U), S20 Ultra (SM-G988U)]
Service Provider (Unlocked) = Models [Galaxy S20 (SM-G981U1), S20+ (SM-G986U1), S20 Ultra (SM-G988U1)]
How to participate (Developers):
To participate in the pre-beta, apply to become a Samsung partner developer. Approved partner developers can learn how to access the beta software through the “ONE UI BETA FOR PARTNER” tab on this page, and are notified when the pre-beta phase begins.
- The pre-beta phase is for the purpose of compatibility testing with the listed devices only. Your partnership application can be rejected if the conditions and requirements are not met. If you cannot participate in the pre-beta, you can participate in the public beta when it is available.
- The outcome of the application is confirmed within 2 business days after applying for a partnership.
- Before installing beta software, it is highly recommended to back up your data to your computer with Smart Switch. Unexpected behavior in beta software can cause data loss.