Samsung is now rolling out the One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for the Galaxy S20 series users (via RPRNA). The Galaxy S20 series users in South Korea and the US are getting the latest beta update.
The One UI 3.0 Beta 2 comes with a fix for several bugs. The software version of this update is ZTJG. You can check the complete changelog below.
– The photo file stored in external SD card is not recognized in gallery.
– Issue that booting can not be done normally when internal storage is full.
– Error occurs when changing DeX font size.
– Sound volume > ‘Call notification during call’ adjustment error.
– Phone reset when receiving a call.
– Wi-Fi AP search is not possible.
– Not received due to network error when receiving MMS.
– Quick panel improvement.
– Camera improvement.
– Application of many other improvements.
The One UI 3.0 Beta 2 software updates are only provided OTA. You can check for the update from Settings → Software Update → Download and Install.
In addition to South Korea and the US, the One UI 3.0 Beta 2 will be available in Germany, Poland, India, China, and the UK.
One UI 4.1: Samsung Wearable, stay connected!
Samsung Wearables is a fantabulous app to stay connected with your wearable accessories. This Galaxy application connects your wearable devices to your smartphones.
The Application facilitates you to manage and monitor the wearable device features and applications which you have installed through Galaxy Apps. A user just needs to install the app on the smartphone, then pair it with wearable accessories.
What features are manageable with the application?
- Application download and settings
- Find my Watch
- Software updates
- Clock settings
- Mobile device connection and disconnection
- Notification type and settings, etc.
The settings and features will appear in front of you when your wearable device is connected via Bluetooth to advantage of all the features. Let me tell you frankly that features will not properly work without a stable connection between your wearable device and your mobile phone.
What things does the user need to take care of?
- The Samsung wearable application does not support the VR gears or Gear 360
- For enjoying the Samsung Wearable application should be installed with the latest User Interface
- Only for the Galaxy Buds model, the galaxy wearable application can be used with your tablet
- Do not forget to allow Galaxy wearable permissions.
Required permissions in brief?
- Contacts, it is used to provide services that need to be linked with the account using registered Samsung account information.
- The phone is used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps.
- The location is used to search for nearby devices for gearing and paring through Bluetooth.
- The last one is storage, used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gears.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, which is completely pairable and compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S21. It facilitates me to download and change lots of watch faces, and I can monitor all my notifications and update the wearable device. So if you have the wearable accessory you have to try it.
Samsung One UI 5.0 (Android 13) Features Wishlist [May 2022]
Google Android 13 Beta 2 went live last week, but Samsung is yet to release any preview builds based on the upcoming update. However, the Galaxy device owners will be able to test the new Android 13 changes and features through the One UI 5.0 Beta program shortly.
Many Galaxy smartphones and tablets are eligible to try out the One UI 5.0 custom software system. And as usual, Samsung’s high-end models will be the first to taste it. But what features and improvements Samsung will be bringing for us?
I know every Samsung fan is excited to know all One UI 5.0 changes. But I guess, we will have to wait till July, when the first One UI 5.0 beta is expected to release. Meanwhile, SammyFans is here with the wishlist of features that we and other Samsung users desire to have on our phones with the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 upgrade.
Samsung One UI 5.0 Features Wishlist
One UI 5.0 Effective RAM Plus
With the One UI 4.1 update, the Samsung RAM Plus feature added customization capabilities, bringing extra RAM up to 8GB. But users expect that that feature should become really effective with the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 upgrade that will boost the performance, significantly. Read more
One UI 5.0 Themed icons for third-party apps
Samsung One UI 4.1 has a color palette that syncs with your phone’s wallpaper and when enabled, it not only applies to menus, buttons, and backgrounds but also to Google and Samsung app icons on your phone.
But that is not enough, users want these themes to be functional for third-party applications on their phones as well. Fortunately, this is going to be true. Android 13 Beta reveals that just like Samsung and Google Apps adopt the Material You theme on your One UI phone, third-party apps will also. Read more
One UI 5.0 Enhanced Photo Picker
Google Android 13 has an enhanced photo picker that is likely to come in One UI 5.0 as well. With the new OS, the Photo Picker feature is being split to provide more controls over the files that can be accessed by different apps.
There are now different categories for Files and media, Photos and videos, and Music and audio. It will allow users to select specific files to share with different apps, as opposed to an ‘all-or-nothing’ method. Read more
One UI 5.0 Faster Game Loading
Android 13 introduces a faster game loading experience, which is also expected to come with Samsung’s One UI 5.0 upgrade. This feature enables games to pass the top-level state of the game and indicate whether it can be interrupted or not.
It even allows games to convey their current functional state to the operating system and the OS further reduces the load times through power management and CPU. Read more
One UI 5.0 New Charging Animation
Samsung brought a completely new charging animation with Android 12-based One UI 4.0. But the few months old One UI 4.1 doesn’t have any changes in the charging animation, it continues to use the One UI 4.0’s.
Meanwhile, users get really bored of the same thick and green-colored circular animation and are expecting some modification on this side also. Read more
- More to be added soon! Stay tuned.
One UI 4.1: Samsung Shop, here is everything you need!
Samsung shop is a really fabulous one. Here is everything you need. If you want to buy new smartphones, bought a new house, want to renovate your place, or buy a gift for your little ones. Samsung Shop provides you with great offers and deals.
Samsung Shop has already been top-ranked among the world’s most trusted brands in several countries. Here you are eligible to shop for all Samsung smartphones and premium products such as TVs, Home Theaters, Home Appliances, headphones, speakers, etc.
Here you can find the right Samsung product for you. The shop facilitates you to Chat, Click and Buy. The user is eligible to discover best-selling Samsung products and get discounts and deals on smartphones, appliances, and more.
Why a person should prefer Samsung Shop?
- Here you can learn about your favorite Samsung products
- Have a discount and deals at a single doorstep
- Easily shop online
- You can track your order updates, delivery details, and current locations
- Enjoy free shipping on selected products
- Collect your favorite in one place and add them to your wish list
- The purchase and checkout are faster than remember you
- With Samsung, you can easily maintain a secure spot to manage your payment information.
Under mobile phones and accessories, you can save your latest Galaxy smartphone. Many things are available here such as Galaxy watches and wearables and more. Even if you have the facility to get a television designed according to your lifestyle, do not get amazed, it is true.
Discover the deals not only on TV but other home appliances, such as washing machines, air conditioners, microwaves, kitchen appliances, and more. Get the best deals on the computing device display, ultra-wide, curved, and gaming monitors. Shop for gaming SSDs, memory cards, flash drives, and more. Samsung truly makes the world a wonderful place to live in.