Just a week ago, Samsung pushed the fourth One UI 3.0 beta update for the Galaxy Note 20 series devices and now, the company has started sending a new beta build for these smartphones which bring several bug fixes.
According to the latest info, the South Korea tech giant is now rolling out One UI 3.0 Beta 5 for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra devices in its home country. With this beta update, the stable One UI 3.0 comes one step closer to the Galaxy Note 20 series.
As per the update log of the fifth One UI 3.0 beta, it brings several bug fixes for system functions including the split-screen rebooting, dark mode error of Samsung Internet, Bluetooth earphones problem, and more.
- N981NKSU1ZTL4 – Galaxy Note 20 5G
- N986NKSU1ZTL4 – Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
The randomly rebooting error occurring when pressing the split-screen icon in pop-up mode is fixed. The reported issue of the dark mode’s abnormal behavior with Samsung Internet also solved.
In addition, while using Bluetooth earphones, the media volume can’t be changed, and the camera crashing issue also optimized for a better user experience. Also, the December 2020 security patch will keep your phones secure against various threats and CVEs.
Here’s the official changelog of One UI 3.0 Beta 5:
- Rebooting when pressing the split-screen icon in pop-up mode
- Samsung Internet is displayed in dark mode even when switching from dark mode to light mode
- When using Bluetooth earphones, even if the media volume is set to a minimum or a maximum, the change is almost always None
- When playing music, video, etc. with Buzz Live and adjusting the volume, the volume cannot be adjusted
- Camera stops
- Other minor errors are fixed
In addition to South Korea, this One UI 3.0 beta update will soon be available for the Galaxy Note 20 smartphone users from other countries/regions in the coming days.
To check for the updates on your Galaxy Note 20 devices, go to Settings, scroll down to select the Software updates option, and then tap on Download and install.