Now, as per the latest information, the Galaxy S10 series smartphone users begun grabbing a new software update in the US, who have purchased these handsets from T-Mobile carrier.
The changelog of this update reveals that the carrier has finally delivered the One UI 3.1 features to its locked Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10 5G smartphones in the US. Besides, this release also installs the March 2021 security patches for better device security.
Introduced alongside the Galaxy S21 series, Samsung One UI 3.1 update brings a number of new and helpful features such as Eye Comfort Shield, Object Eraser, Private Share, Samsung Free, Google Duo integration with stock dialer app, buds Auto Switching, ability to remove location data before sharing and more.
- G970USQU5GUCG – Galaxy S10e
- G973USQU5GUCG – Galaxy S10
- G975USQU5GUCG – Galaxy S10+
- G977TUVU6FUC1 – Galaxy S10 5G
- March 2021 security patch
- One UI 3.1
- New Echolocate app
If you also purchased one of the Samsung Galaxy S10 series flagships from T-Mobile carrier, then check for the updates manually by navigating to your device Settings, scroll down and select the Software updates section, and finally tap on Download and install.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com