Samsung started sending the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update for the flagship devices and the remaining devices will soon get these features. Here, you can check the official changelog of the One UI 3.1 upgrade that is available for the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series.
The 3.1 version of One UI is a minor upgraded version of the One UI 3.0. It brings plenty of new features and system improvements to enhance the overall user experience. Besides, it also adds new smart camera features to the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 models.
Samsung One UI 3.1 comes with brings some minor changes to the user interface along with a bunch of new features such as Eye Comfort Sheild, Buds Auto Switching, Private Share, Director’s view, Object Eraser, improved Single Take, and many more.
One UI 3.1 Changelog:
- Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- Eye comfort shield function has been added.
- The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
Buds Auto Switching
- Support Buds auto switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend to register automatically, and remind important information by situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
- Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
- Object eraser feature has been added to Labs in Photo Editor.
- Using Erase Objects allows you to erase an object which you want in the photo.