On February 18, Samsung announced that it is going to release the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update for the older Galaxy flagship devices. Following this, the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series phones have started getting select powerful features of the Galaxy S21 with the One UI 3.1 update.
According to the latest info, T-Mobile locked Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra have begun receiving the One UI 3.1 update in the US. Along with this, the update also includes the February 2021 security patch for system security improvements.
The Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra users will be able to shoot dynamic photos and videos with new smart camera features including improved Single Take, touch autofocus, autoexposure controller, Object eraser tool, and Multi Mic Recording.
Moreover, after updating your Galaxy Note 20, you can find One UI 3.1’s new Eye Comfort Shield mode. This new feature automatically adjusts the blue light based on the time of day. Besides, you can also remove metadata that reveals the location of photos before you share them.
- N986USQU1DUB5 – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- N986USQU1DUB5 – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATES MANUALLY:
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps
- Tap Settings > System updates > Check for system updates.
- If your device finds a new software update:
- Tap Download now.
- When complete, a screen will appear advising you that the new version of software is ready to be installed.
- Tap Install update.
| Source |