According to RPRNA, T-Mobile and Sprint have now started rolling out the stable Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update to the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. The latest update comes with the January 2021 security patch.
After the Galaxy Note 20, the carriers for other compatible devices will soon release the Android 11 update. So far, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 have begun receiving the One UI 3.0 update in several European countries.
- N981USQS1CTLB – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
- N986USQS1CTLB – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
With the One UI 3.0, it brings several new changes in the user interface that reflects on the app drawer, Settings menu, notification panel, lock screen for improved user experience.
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Open the device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and select Software updates.
- Hit the Download and install option.
WANT TO SEND US TIPS, UPDATE SCREENSHOTS, OR A MESSAGE? CONNECT WITH US HERE:
- Message us on Twitter
- Verizon pushed latest security update for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- One UI 3.0 eliminates the feature to hide camera notch on Samsung Galaxy devices
- Verizon releases a new software update for the Samsung Galaxy A50