Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series devices already received the December 2020 security patch update at the starting of this month. Now, the top carriers in the U.S. have begun sending a new software update for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
Verizon is now rolling out a new firmware update that installs the latest Android security patch released in December 2020 for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series smartphones for system security enhancements.
It comes with build versions:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20: N981USQU1CTLA
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: N986USQU1CTLA
The current software update provides system enhancements to your device.
Verizon bounded Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra devices have recently received the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 update. It is worth noting that this security patch appeared last month with the Android 11 update.
WANT TO SEND US TIPS, UPDATE SCREENSHOTS, OR A MESSAGE? CONNECT WITH US HERE:
- Message us on Twitter
- One UI 3.0 eliminates the feature to hide camera notch on Samsung Galaxy devices
- Samsung India is offering a free premium case for Galaxy S21 Pre-reserves
- Take a look at the official renders of Galaxy A32 5G with an attractive back design