Recently, the One UI 3.0 beta testers of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE have started receiving stability improvements to the touch screen via OTA. And now, the Galaxy S20 FE smartphones on One UI 2.5 begun grabbing a new firmware update.
According to the information, the latest software update for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE brings stability improvements to the touch screen as well as the battery charging algorithm. Adding to this, it also adds a restriction related to the wireless charging functions of the smartphone.
As per the changelog, after installing this update, the third-party wireless chargers which don’t follow “Samsung Fast Wireless Charge standard”, will no longer capable to wirelessly charge your phone.
It means you’ve to purchase a genuine wireless charger from Samsung to charge your smartphone wirelessly. In addition, it provides system security improvements as well as bug fixes for a better user experience.
What’s new in the changelog:
- The stability of Touch screen has been improved.
- Improved battery charging algorithm and stability.
- Fast wireless charging will be limited when using the fast wireless charger, which is non-compliant with the Samsung Fast Wireless Charge standard.
- The security of your device has been improved.
The Galaxy S20 FE has reported for a long time having different types of errors with its touchscreen. We are expecting that the touchscreen error will be completely solved with the Android 11/One UI 3.0 version upgrade.
HOW TO INSTALL THE LATEST UPDATE?
You can now install the latest software update on your Verizon bounded Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone by following the steps given below:
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and choose Settings
- Scroll down until the Software updates option and hit Check for Updates
- If your device finds a new software update:
- Tap Download now
- When complete, a screen will appear advising you that the new version of software is ready to be installed:
- Tap Install update
- The device will power down and power back on. A screen will appear stating that the installation has been completed.
- Tap OK.
- Tap OK.
You’ve successfully updated your software.
[Thanks – u/ChromoTec]