As we know, the latest version of One UI, One UI 3.0 is under development and set to land on the Galaxy S20 series smartphones in the coming days. The company is also developing the supported applications to support and perform well with the One UI 3.0 software, which is based on Android 11.
Following the preparations, this time Samsung bringing a new update to one of the Good Lock’s module – SoundAssistant. Meanwhile, the One UI 3 support has already been provided to the SoundAssistant, this new update fixes errors that can be caused by the latest One UI 3.0.
The latest update for Good Lock’s SoundAssistant arriving with app version 3.5.08.0. You can get the updated app via Galaxy Store.
Samsung One UI 3.0 update is already available for various latest and older flagship devices that have participated in the beta testing program. With the One UI 3.0, your phone’s user interface will be completely redesigned.
Aside from the UI changes, it also brings a set of latest features, improvements for the old ones, and optimizations to the system. To get every information about One UI 3.0/Android 11 stays in touch with us.
Download One UI 5 Good Lock with upgraded plugins and modules for your Samsung phone
Good Lock is one of the amazing and impressive apps offered by Samsung as well as being loved by Galaxy users. It offers a bunch of modules, you can use them to make your phone smarter. The company recently started releasing One UI 5.0 stable update for Galaxy devices and will soon expand it to more devices. Currently, Samsung is regularly working to release Android 13-based One UI 5.0 support to its stock apps including Good Lock modules, Good Guardians suits, Camera, Messages, and more.
At the moment, many stock apps and almost all Good Lock modules have got One UI 5.0 support. The reason for updating Good Lock modules is to make them compatible with the latest version.
When a new major update is released for any smartphone, it brings many functions and changes, so sometimes some applications don’t work properly or start crashing. But Samsung does provide support to the apps through so that no such issues arise.
Good Lock modules including One Hand Operation+, Theme Park, KeysCafe, Clockface, NotiStar, NiceShot, LockStar, Home Up, QuickStar, NotiStar, SoundAssistanat, Wonderland, NavStar, and MultiStar are now compatible with One UI 5.0. While the remaining modules will soon get Android 13 support.
To download Good Lock modules, you can check the links mentioned below.
- Samsung Good Lock App: Download
Download Samsung One UI 5 Good Lock module
- One Hand Operation +: Link
- NiceShot: Link
- NotiStar: Link
- Routines+: Link
- Wonderland: Link
- MultiStar: Link [New]
- SoundAssistant: Link
- Theme Park: Link [New]
- LockStar: Link [New]
- KeysCafe: Link
- NavStar: Link
- Home Up: Link
- Clockface: Link
- QuickStar: Link
Updated on December 06, 2022.
Samsung Theme Park December 2022 update fixes user interface issues (Visibility, Quick panel)
Last month of the year 2022 has started, and Samsung is improving its apps regularly this month as well through new updates. Currently, the company has released the December 2022 update for its Samsung Good Lock Module Theme Park. The new update can be identified by its version 220.127.116.11.
According to the changelog, the update fixes some user interface issues related to visibility and quick panel preview. However, the company updated the quick panel preview in the last One UI 5.0 Theme Park update.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) December 2, 2022
Furthermore, the update also brings some common improvements to boost the performance and function stability of the app. The new update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 13-based One UI 5.0 or below versions.
The update is rolling out gradually so it may take hours/days to reach all eligible devices. To install this update via Galaxy Store, you will have to download a 14.88 MB software package. We recommend users install the Samsung Theme Park December 2022 update for a smoother and better experience.
To install this latest version on your smartphone, open the Galaxy Store, and tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner, after that, you will find the Updates option, tap on it. From here you will get all the available updates, you can install any of them. Also, you can get this new update directly from the third-party sources link.
Download the latest Samsung Good Lock app
Good Lock is an exclusive One UI feature offered by Samsung, however, it is available for download to limited Galaxy devices in some regions. This app provides a bunch of modules with several customization options to make your phone smarter.
Samsung provides individual apps for customizing Quick Panel, Keyboard, Lock screen, Wallpaper, S-Pen, Home screen, Navigation bar, Themes, Always on Display, Sound, Notification history, MultiWindow, and more through Good Lock.
You will feel really lucky once you have Good Lock Modules in your smartphone as you can customize every part of your smartphone’s UI. This app is available in three languages Korean, English, and Chinese.
- Galaxy Store – Link
Take a look at the modules of Good Lock
- You can create and apply themes easily and quickly
- Apply various styles to the S Pen
- Allow creating 3D motion wallpaper with various effects
- Customize and create a new lock screen and Always on Display.
- Set the keyboard optimized for you and try creating your one unique animation sticker.
- Conveniently organize the navigation bar and gesture mode.
- Enjoy the improved One UI Home experience.
- You can configure many different clock styles on the lock screen and AOD and customize the clock however you want.
- Redesign your Quick Panel UI
- Use the screenshot and screen recording features more conveniently
- Manage the notification history easily
- Adjust settings for touch on edge screen easily
- You can customize Sound, Vibration, and screen history.
One Hand Operation +
- Use your phone or tablet easily with your thumb.
- Various features have been added to Bixby Routines, allowing you to create more powerful routines.
- Experience the improved Multi Window
- Expand Audio System settings and increase convenience
Camera Assistant [One UI 5]
- Customize your own camera settings to your preference
RegiStar [One UI 5]
- Customize your smartphone’s home settings, search options, history, back taps, and more.
DropShip [One UI 5]
- Easily share files between devices running Android, iOS, and the Web.
Galaxy to Share [One UI 5]
- Share your own created personalization settings of various Good Lock modules