Last month, Samsung has already started releasing the April 2021 security update to the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy Note 10 series smartphones. Alongside this, the Note 10 models have also received new camera features and improvements with the same s/w update.
According to the latest information, Verizon began releasing a new software update to its locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phones in the US, which brings various new and smart camera features, and the latest security patch for enhanced system and privacy protection.
As per the official changelog, the April 2021 security update also includes three new camera features in order to improve users’ photography experience. The Galaxy Note 10 owners can now use the ultrawide lens in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
Apart from this, the Galaxy Note 10’s system camera application now allows you to change the background for portrait shots by using several newly added effects including High-Key Mono, Low-Key Mono, and Backdrop. Moreover, the Night mode will turn on automatically when the user captures image in low light conditions in Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes as well.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – N970USQU6FUCD
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – N975USQU6FUCD
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – N976VVRU6FUCD
- This software update provides the latest Android security patch, and new camera features shown below.
Pro Mode – Ultra Wide
- Ultra wide lens is now available in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
Portrait – Mono/Backdrop Effects
- Change the background for portrait shots using the new High-Key Mono, Low-Key Mono, and Backdrop effects.
Auto Night Mode
- Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes now automatically detect low light conditions and turn on Night mode for optimal quality.
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATES:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Tap on the Download and install option.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com