As we know, Samsung has started releasing the latest version of its custom skin – One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy S20 series globally. The One UI 3.0 is built on Google’s Android 11 and brings a new and attractive user interface, improved features, better privacy protection, and much more.
As per the One UI 3.0 update roadmap, after the Galaxy S20 series, Samsung will provide a stable One UI 3.0 beta update for the Galaxy Note 20 models. Followed by other flagships will also start receiving the One UI 3.0 update from early next year. Samsung will also start sending the Android 11 update for its mid-range and budget devices such as Galaxy A series and M series phones from March next year.
Samsung Galaxy A21s One UI 2.5 update:
Aside from the One UI 3.0, several Samsung smartphones are still receiving the One UI 2.5 update which is based on Android 10. It brings plenty of new features and system improvements. So far, several Galaxy phones have received the One UI 2.5 update and now, the company has started adding the Galaxy A21s devices to this listing.
Samsung One UI 2.5 firmware for the Galaxy A21s comes with a bunch of new features including new message settings, SOS location-sharing, as well as improvements to the camera and touchscreen for a better user experience.
What’s new in the changelog:
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
- The stability of the Camera has been improved.
- The stability of the Touch screen has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
The One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy A21s devices also installs the November 2020 security patch that increases the security level of your device to keep secure against threats and CVEs.
Here’s how to check for update:
* Firmware version – A217FXXU4BTL1
- Device Settings
- Software updates
- Download and install