Smart tips to organize Samsung One UI 4.1 Home screen
When you unlock your phone, the very first thing you will see is the home screen. Therefore, organizing it and keeping it clean and well managed is very important. You can choose different wallpapers, themes, and app icons to make it look great but what about arranging apps, widgets, and others on it.
Download Sammy Fans App
Samsung offers a variety of features to let you organize your home screen. You can choose if you want to keep your home screen in landscape mode for a better view, add different useful widgets and adjust their size, colors, and transparency, and replace apps.
Join SammyFans on Telegram
Android 12-based One UI 4.1 is the latest OS offered by Samsung for its Galaxy phones and tablets. Here are some smart tips that will give you some ideas on how to organize your Samsung One UI 4.1 home screen to make it look great.
Follow Sammy Fans on Google News
Tips to organize Samsung One UI 4.1 Home screen
Landscape Home screen
Your Galaxy phones and tablets are set to auto-rotate by default, so the device will automatically adjust its display mode based on how you’re holding it. You can also lock the home screen in landscape mode for a clearer view.
To do this: Go to Settings >> Home screen. Now tap the switch next to Rotate to landscape mode.
Add or remove widgets
Widgets are like mini versions of apps. They appear on your home screen and when you tap them, they will activate or use the app’s feature. These shortcuts will help you access your favorite apps faster.
To add them: Touch and hold the empty area on the home screen >> Widgets >> Select your desired widget >> tap Add. There are a few options available after you place your widget. It should be noted that the options may vary depending on the widget.
- Resize: Widgets that can be resized will have a blue line along their edges. You can resize it by touching and dragging the lines.
- Color: Set your widget to a different color. You can access this by touching and holding the widget and then tapping Settings.
- Transparency: Increase or decrease the widget’s transparency so you can easily see it. You can access this by touching and holding the widget and then tapping Settings.
Meanwhile, to remove them: Just tap and hold the widget on the home screen >> tap Remove.
Keep things clean
Trying to find something in a dirty phone is really frustrating. Here are some examples you can follow to keep things neat and tidy:
1. Remove unwanted apps from your Home screen: Touch and hold the app you want to remove >> tap Remove to remove the shortcut. Or, you can tap Uninstall if it’s useless to completely remove the app from your phone.
2. Drag the Samsung apps folder onto the Home screen to quickly access the Samsung apps you need.
3. Organize apps into digital folders on your Home screen. To do this, just drag one app on top of another app to make a folder. Once you’ve made a folder, you can enter a name for it and even colorize it.
4. Add more Home screens: It’s a great way to organize all your apps and folders. Tap and hold an empty area on your Home screen >> swipe left until you reach a blank Home screen >> tap the Add icon to create a new screen.
Meanwhile, to remove an extra Home screen, swipe to that screen, and then tap the Delete icon. Tap Delete again to confirm.
5. Hide the App Icon Labels: We can identify apps by their logos, so labels aren’t as necessary and they can sometimes obstruct the look of your wallpaper. Thus, it is better to get rid of them, another effective way to beautify your home screen.
To do this: Open the Good Lock app >> Home Up module >> Tap Home screen and toggle on Hide app icon label.
Replace apps in your favorite apps section
The bottom row on your Home screen is reserved for your favorite app shortcuts. If you want to change your home screen you can remove these shortcuts and add new ones. To do this:
- From a Home screen, touch and hold the app shortcut you’d like to remove or replace.
- Drag it to another part of the screen. Or, tap Remove to remove the shortcut from the Home screen. You’ll still be able to access the app from the Apps screen.
- To add a new favorite app shortcut, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Apps screen.
- Touch and hold your desired app, and then drag it to an empty spot next to the rest of your favorites.
- You can repeat this process for all of your current favorites.
Here’s how to change the navigation bar on your Samsung smartphone
Navigation Bar is one of the important parts of a smartphone as it allows users to control or navigate all the activities on their smartphone as per their wish. Along with changing the Navigation Bar on Galaxy smartphones, Samsung also offers various options to decorate and customize it.
If we buy a new smartphone, we need to navigate to use it. Although navigating the smartphone is very easy, yet we can make it more comfortable. How? So it is based on you in which way makes you feel comfortable using your Samsung smartphone, perhaps with gestures or buttons.
Here you can check how you can change the Navigation bar of your Galaxy smartphone.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
How to change Navigation Bar on your Galaxy device?
You can easily change the Navigation Bar of the Samsung smartphone, just need to follow a few steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Click on the Display option.
- Scroll down and click on the Navigation bar.
- Select Navigation type from two options:
2.) Swipe gestures
Aside from this, you can also change the icons, layout, and background color of the navigation buttons in addition to height through the Good Lock module NavStar.
Here’s how to adjust height of navigation bar of your Samsung device
3 Accessibility features you should try on your Samsung One UI 5.1 device
Samsung enhances its technology day by day and One UI 5.1 seems to be a fantastic upgrade over its predecessors that brought many new improvements and features to the existing user interface. Apart from the many new features of One UI 5.1, you can also check here 3 amazing accessibility functions of Samsung smartphones that give you the next-level experience.
In the accessibility section of your smartphone, you can find some of the most innovative features of your Galaxy smartphone. The functions of accessibility are more useful for the person who is managing a disability as it helps to supercharge your Galaxy device.
3 Samsung One UI 5.1 Accessibility Features
1.) Flash notification
Flash the camera light or the screen when you receive a notification, call, or when an alarm sound. To turn on this function, you just need to visit Settings >> Scroll down and press Accessibility >> Tap on Advanced Settings >> Flash notification. Now, you can see two options:
- Camera flash notification
- Screen flash notification
You can turn on the function by tapping on the toggle.
2.) Left/Right Sound Balance
Samsung provides a separate option for adjusting the sound of the phone’s speaker and any other connected devices like earbuds, Bluetooth headsets, and more. It is a very helpful feature for those users who use it, however, the feature is not applicable for calls.
You can easily use this feature by following a few easy steps. Open Settings >> Click Accessibility option >> Tap on the Hearing enhancements option. Now, you can find the Left/right sound balance option, which includes the following two sliders.
- Connected device
- Phone Audio
You can adjust them by sliding left or right as you feel convenient.
3.) Accessibility button/gesture
You can add Accessibility floating buttons to easily access several functions of the Accessibility section. Also, you can change its size and transparency accordingly.
To add the Accessibility button, you just need to open Settings >> Accessibility >> Advanced Settings>> Accessibility button/gesture >> Select actions, and it is done.
One UI 6.0
Samsung’s One UI 6.0 will release later this year, while the Beta program could start by July 2023. Despite a long gap in the timeframe, Samsung silently released support for One UI 6 software to the stock apps for some users.
Here’s how Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro can boost your mental health
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip/Fold smartphone users should keep these precautions
Are you using any Samsung foldable smartphone? If yes, then let us tell you that if you have a Flip or Fold smartphone, then you should know how to use it safely and properly. At the same time, you have to take some common precautions while using a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip or Fold smartphone so that the life of your smartphone is long.
Samsung’s foldable smartphone is being launched with Infinity Flex Display, which folds into a large screen terminal and is displayed with ultra-thin glass. The foldable display with its innovative design and ultra-thin glass material provides a new user experience beyond simple folding and unfolding. Through innovative OLED technology, it has been loved by countless consumers around the world.
The Korean tech giant continues to strive to improve the durability of the foldable display through continuous technological development and the application of new protective films to optimize the display panel structure and conduct various durability tests based on customer experience.
However, since the display structure is different from that of ordinary smartphones, it is sometimes necessary to consider the characteristics of foldable products when using them. When using any Samsung Galaxy Z Flip or Fold smartphone, remembers these precautions.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
1.) Since the foldable display uses thin and flexible glass and film for its folding function, there will be slight bending depending on the viewing angle, and wrinkles may appear in the center of the folded part of the screen.
2.) If it is subjected to external force, black spots or bright spots or lines may appear on the screen, some or all will be black or bright, or cracks may appear inside the screen. Be careful not to apply external shock to the monitor.
- If you drop the product
- Tap the screen with various objects like pens, nails, and keys or drop objects on the screen
- If you turn on the screen by placing your finger on the center of the screen
- If you press hard on the curved part of the screen or bend the screen with any third-party objects (cards, keys, sand, metal powder, etc.),
3.) The protective glass on the main screen is a genuine folding film. If you tear off the protective film at will or apply a non-genuine film, it may damage the screen.
4.) For wireless charging, first fold the product in half, and then touch the center point on the back of the product to the center point of the wireless charger. Be sure to adjust the position to ensure a good connection. Charging may not be possible or overheating may occur if placed in a position or orientation other than the illustration.