The Galaxy smartphones of Samsung delivers the best software experience which you can’t get in any other phones present in the Galaxy. This set of programs is known as One UI. Just like the ‘One’ in its name, this is the only OS that provides features by taking full care of its user data.
Whether it is Knox or Secure Folder, One UI has everything to protect the user from various cyber frauds or data breaches without compromising on the fun quotient. Now, while adding an extra layer of security we will be discussing, how to hide apps in the Galaxy smartphones running on One UI 3.
Hiding apps on One UI-based Samsung phone is not a complex task. The company’s interactive OS based on Android 11 gives you a direct option to do that. Also, users don’t need to download any third-party application instead they just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to make the apps hidden.
Steps to hide app in the Galaxy Smartphones (based on One UI 3)
- Go to the app drawer on your Samsung smartphone
- Then click on the three-dot at the top-right corner.
- You will see the Home Screen Settings option and tap on it.
- Now, search for the Hide app option from the list.
- From that, select the apps you want to hide from the list.
- Finally, tap on the Apply button, and the apps you choose will be hidden from the main screen.
Besides, if you want to unhide the apps to be shown again on the main screen. All you need to do is reverse the above-mentioned steps while unselecting the apps and press Apply.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com