It has not been so long when Samsung launched its custom skin’s new version One UI 3.0 (Android 11). Later, the company kicked off an update over this version dubbed as One UI 3.1 with the launch of the Galaxy S21 series and the same now followed by several other Galaxy devices which you can check from our recent post.
Aside from the version update, this new UI also brings a bunch of cool features including Eye comfort shield, Director’s View, Vlogger’s View, Single Take 2.0, and much more. The good thing is we already covered almost all the features so that ‘Sammy fans’ will not face any problems while using these features.
Today, we will be presenting a new feature known as Object Eraser. This editing tool is one of the cool editions provided in One UI 3.1. However, it is used to delete people/objects from the background of the images.
Moreover, you can use this amazing tool by simply tapping on the person or object that you want to remove after that the smart AI functionality will do the rest.
But, if you find it difficult to remove the unwanted objects from the above short lines. Well, you can take help from the below-mentioned steps which are as follows.
Steps to use Object Eraser
- Go to the Gallery and select the photo you want to edit.
- Now, choose the pencil tool to start editing it.
- After that, Scroll to the far right to look for the new icon next to Text.
- Tap on it and then select the object you want to remove.
- After removing, click the check button and you are done!
Besides, if you are facing problems in using features of One UI 3.1 other than this, do let us know in the comments section so that we can help you out through our upcoming posts.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com