A few days ago, Samsung updated various applications (mainly Good Lock and its multiple modules) with new features and improvements. However, one of the module’s update log mentioned a revision: “Ready for Routine +”, which suggested the company will soon add another member to the Good Lock family.
According to the latest info, Samsung has silently added a new Good Lock module called “Routine +”, which is easily available to download through the Galaxy Store. This new module lets users make more powerful Bixby Routines.
At the same time, the official listing shows that Routine + allows you to add advanced features to Bixby Routines so you can make more powerful routines. Moreover, this new member of the Good Lock group adds more conditions, actions, and sharing options. You can check the description of Routine + below.
- Add advanced features to Bixby Routines so you can make more powerful routines.
- Get additional features for your Bixby Routines.
- Added conditions
- Unlock with fingerprint, Air action(Using S Pen), Button action
- Added actions
- Read text aloud, Arrow key, Touch macro
- Share (Share via QR code, Export routines, Import saved routines)
- Only available to Routines + users.
According to Samsung, to use Routine+ you must install Android 11 and OneUI 3.1 or later. The module currently supports English and Korean.
The new Routine + module supports every eligible Galaxy device running Android 11-based One UI 3.1. Besides, it currently supports the English and Korean languages.
- Download Good Lock Routine +: Galaxy Store Link
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com