Samsung’s official One UI 6.0 update rollout began last month. However, November 2023 is going to be the biggest month for Samsung fans as various Galaxy devices are likely to get the major Android 14/One UI 6.0 along with patch updates.
The November 2023 security patch is already available on a handful of Samsung devices through Beta updates. However, the company will gradually update all eligible phones and tablets with the latest patch. Stable One UI 6.0 update will include the November patch for various devices.
This month, Samsung will focus on upgrading most of the flagship devices with One UI 6.0 software. In addition to new features and improvements, the major update will consist of security enhancements as well as the November 2023 patch.
The company is likely to share November 2023 patch details in the coming days. We will make changes to this page, as soon as the company refreshes the software support page for Galaxy devices. Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, X (formerly Twitter), Facebook
Samsung One UI November 2023 Updates List
- Samsung Galaxy A03s, M11 grabbing November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy F14 getting November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy F12 bags November 2023 security update
- November 2023 update rolling out for Galaxy M14
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 gets Android 13 based November 2023 update
- November 2023 security update releasing for Galaxy M12, Galaxy A21s, and Galaxy M31
- Samsung Galaxy F41 joins the November 2023 security update party
- Samsung Galaxy M54 receives November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy M33 bags November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A12 receives November 2023 One UI update
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G bags November 2023 security update
- Verizon brings November 2023 update to Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy A32 smartphone getting November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G grabs November 2023 update in the US
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S22 grabs November 2023 update in the US.
- Verizon rolling out November 2023 update to Galaxy S21, S21 FE, Note 20, Flip 5/4/3 and Fold 5/4/3
- Samsung releases Galaxy A13 November 2023 update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy A52s gets November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A23, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite grabbing November 2023 update
- Samsung rolling out November 2023 update for Galaxy Z Fold 5, Fold 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series November 2023 update live in Europe
- Galaxy S20 FE starts getting November 2023 security update
- Galaxy S21, S21 FE, Z Flip 3, and Note 20 getting November 2023 patch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite gets November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A54, Galaxy A52 get November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series getting November 2023 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE starts getting November 2023 update in the US
- Samsung’s November 2023 update rolling out for Galaxy Z Flip 4, Fold 5/4 in the US
- Samsung Galaxy F23 getting third One UI 6 Beta with November 2023 patch
- Samsung releases November Galaxy Z Flip 5 update in the US
- Stable November 2023 security update starts rolling out with Galaxy S21 series
- After Z Fold 5, Samsung’s One UI 6 Beta installs a November patch on the Galaxy S22 series.
- Galaxy Z Fold 5’s One UI 6 Beta 4 update brought a November 2023 security patch.
A game changer: Samsung to mass produce 2nm BSPDN semiconductor in 2026
The semiconductor market is currently in motion, so several manufacturers including Intel, Samsung, TSMC, and more are competing to develop cutting-edge technologies to lead the tech world. On the other side, Samsung plans to mass produce a BSPDN semiconductor based on a 2nm process in 2026.
As per the information, Samsung gearing up to mass-produce a game-changer Backside Power Supply (BSPDN) technology with a 2nm process starting next year. The tech maker has also reduced the chip area by 10% and 19% and succeeded in improving chip performance and frequency efficiency to a single-digit level.
Previously, it was reported that Samsung Electronics would introduce rear power supply technology starting from the 1.7-nano process. But now the South Korean tech giant is expected to revise its roadmap and introduce the technology as early as next year when mass production of the 2-nano process begins.
To be mentioned, the rear power supply technology being developed by Samsung has achieved indicators that exceed the target in the initial stage. As Samsung delivered results exceeding target indicators from the beginning of development, it is highly likely that the commercialization date, originally scheduled for around 2027, will be brought forward.
Furthermore, the backside power supply is a new semiconductor process that has yet to be commercialized. Therefore, to supply power to semiconductors, power supply lines have been placed on the top of the wafer where the circuit is drawn for convenience in the process.
Samsung Galaxy S24 sales booming in Apple’s home turf
Samsung has once again impressed the world with its Galaxy S24 series, which has achieved remarkable sales records in various markets including North America and Korea. This series is expected to sell more than 10 million units globally within one month of its release.
Especially in Apple’s home market North America, the Galaxy S24 series has successfully sold over 3.2 million units in the first month, setting a new sales record for Samsung in the region. This is Samsung’s highest sales figure in North America since the Galaxy S7 series in 2016.
The Galaxy S24 series has also created a new record in South Korea, where it has sold more than 1 million units in just 28 days since its launch. This is the fastest sales record for any Samsung smartphone, surpassing the previous record of 37 days set by the Galaxy S8 series in 2017.
One of the main reasons for the popularity of the Galaxy S24 series is its innovative Galaxy AI feature, which enhances the user experience with various functions. Galaxy AI offers features such as Chat Assist, Live Translate, Interpreter, Circle to Search with Google, Note Assist, Browsing Assist, and Transcript Assist, and more.
Samsung Galaxy S24 series is expected to sell more than 10 million units within one month of launch.
Especially in Apple’s home market of North America, sales exceeded 3.2 million units, setting a new record eight years after the Galaxy S7 series.
— ICE UNIVERSE (@UniverseIce) February 28, 2024
2024 TV model featuring Samsung Knox obtains CC security certification
Samsung is working on the next generation of television and in the recent development, a 2024 TV model featuring Samsung Knox has received the CC security certification. By obtaining this CC certification, the upcoming Samsung TV has been recognized for its safe connectivity with the Samsung Nox Bolt.
It will further strengthen the standards for TV security in terms of software and hardware, providing users with a safe and accurate experience. By being verified for the stronger security features of Samsung Knox, the 2024 model Samsung TV once again proved its global security and reliability.
To be mentioned, the CC certification is an international standard for assessing the security of products and is an evaluation certification mutually recognized by 31 countries around the world. Notably, this essential certification has verified three security functions of Samsung Nox that are:
- Monitoring in real-time whether on Samsung TV running Tizen OS operating system, has been hacked.
- Samsung Nox checks in advance whether the website you are trying to access using a web browser on your Samsung TV is a phishing site and blocks it.
- Nox Bolt which is installed in Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV, keeps users sensitive and personal information protected.
Vice President of Samsung Electronics’ Visual Display Business Division, said,
- “Samsung Knox’s security features have become stronger and safer,” “We will continue to put the protection of our customers’ personal information as our top priority and apply the best security technology to our products.”