Samsung TV Plus is a platform created by Samsung for Galaxy devices including smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs. It provides you with different kinds of entertainment content even without any subscription or hidden charges, for free.
Earlier, the company announced the expansion of TV Plus service with the addition of new channels and TV shows. Well, it looks like, Samsung is planning something big for gamers, as two trademark applications for Samsung Gaming Plus and Samsung Game Plus emerged on the web.
According to tipster @stufflistings, Samsung filed trademark applications for two names – Gaming Plus and Game Plus. Both of these text trademarks suggest that the company is planning to introduce a gaming platform for various devices, similar to the TV Plus.
Samsung Game Plus
Samsung Gaming Plus pic.twitter.com/8zXG8CsLLk
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) September 20, 2022
As of now, we don’t have more information regarding Samsung’s unreleased Gaming Plus and Samsung Game Plus. As soon as the company shares more details about these products, we will provide you with the latest and authentic insights. Until then, stay tuned with us!
MWC 2024: Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring, AI Health Features and more
Samsung today officially unveiled the Galaxy Ring for MWC 2024. The company confirmed that the device will be displayed for the first time at Mobile World Congress 2024, which kicks off today in Barcelona, Spain.
At the Galaxy Unpacked earlier this year, the company teased its first ring-type wearable product. At MWC 2024, Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Ring, and probably let visitors have a hands-on look at the futuristic device.
Galaxy Watch Health Features
Galaxy Watch portfolio will also welcome newly created intelligent health features. Samsung says My Vitality Score and Booster Card features will be available for use on the Galaxy Watch 6 paired with the S24 series.
“At MWC this year, we’re excited to showcase Galaxy AI across our portfolio, including Galaxy S24 series, proving just how powerful these devices are in enabling a better, more intelligent and connected future.” – TM Roh.
Galaxy AI will take center stage
The South Korean tech giant won’t let the Galaxy AI hype go down too early, too easily. The company will showcase Galaxy S24’s AI features such as Live Translate, Circle to Search, Note Assist, and Generative Edit.
Samsung will also showcase Galaxy S24 Ultra’s powerful camera capabilities in a dedicated space at the Mobile World Congress along with AI-derived features like Nightography, powered by ProVisual Engine.
Samsung One UI February 2024 Updates List
Samsung is gradually rolling out the February 2024 security updates, from the 5th of the month. At least nine devices are eligible for the Galaxy AI update, which is said to be coming after the February patch. Notably, the Galaxy Z Flip 3 became the first to grab the latest patch.
Galaxy’s February 2024 updates will be rolled out to many eligible Samsung phones and tablets. The company hasn’t yet detailed the latest patch, but we assure you that it’s worth installing software for your Galaxy. This page will be updated based on patch details availability.
While Samsung doing its best to deliver the security patches as soon as possible to all applicable Galaxy phones and tablets, the delivery time of security patches may vary depending on the regions and models. Therefore, don’t panic if your Galaxy may have not gotten the Feb patch notification.
The South Korean tech giant releases monthly, quarterly, and biannual firmware security updates. These software updates will include patches for Android OS-related security issues released by Google, as well as, patches for Samsung-specific security issues.
Samsung One UI February 2024 Updates List
- Samsung blessed Galaxy Note 10 Lite with February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G getting February 2024 update in India
- Samsung Galaxy A51 5G gets February 2024 update, 4G feeling forgotten
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G picks February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Exynos variant grips February 2024 update in India
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE grabs February 2024 update in India
- Samsung Galaxy M33 starts receiving February 2024 update
- Verizon US releases February 2024 update for Galaxy Note 20 series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022) grabs February 2024 security update
- February 2024 update for Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 and A54 live in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S22 February 2024 update expanding in Canada, the US
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE gets February 2024 update in India [Snapdragon variant]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus, S9 FE grab February 2024 update in the US
- Samsung’s February 2024 update for Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 rolling out in Korea
- Samsung drops February 2024 update for Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy S24 gets February 2024 update w/ many display, camera improvements
- February 2024 security update makes its way to Samsung Galaxy A54
- Samsung Galaxy S22 series begins getting February 2024 security update
- US Unlocked Galaxy Z Fold 5, Flip 5 and Note 20 receiving February 2024 update
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE grips February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy F34 gets February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 starts getting February 2024 update [US]
- February 2024 update arrives on unlocked Galaxy S21 models in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series getting February 2024 security update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy M34 5G gets February 2024 One UI update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE bags February 2024 update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy A53 grabs February 2024 update amid internal One UI 6.1 testing
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, Fold 5 grabbing February 2024 update in the US
- One UI 6.1 Next! Samsung Galaxy S23 gets February 2024 security update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE starts getting February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series starts getting February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite getting February 2024 security update
Samsung Weekender: Galaxy S24 display/camera fixes, One UI 6.1 roadmap, seamless updates and more
Hey Galaxy Fans! We are here with the Weekender that will provide you insights into the developments, One UI 6.1 rollout, and upcoming products that Samsung will unveil in the future. Right now, the current focus of the Korean tech giant is on optimizing the capabilities of its latest flagship series, so let’s begin with it.
Samsung is rolling out a new and the first update for its Galaxy S24 series, which comes with various improvements, fixes, and more. Meanwhile, the firm is also preparing for the launch of its next affordable models the Galaxy A55 5G and Galaxy A35 5G, to cater to the needs of users who love pocket-friendly devices without compromising functionalities.
Then here comes the next generation of foldable phones, the Galaxy Z Fold 6 and Galaxy Z Flip 6, which are expected to be unveiled at a July 2024 launch event, alongside a Galaxy Ring, Galaxy Watch 7 Series, and more. Below you can check the weekender for Samsung products, One UI 6 rollout, and more in detail.
One UI 6.1 Rollout Date Confirmed
Following the launch of the Galaxy S24 series, users are eagerly waiting for the release of the One UI 6.1 update for their respective Galaxy devices. However, a few days back, Samsung officially confirmed that the One UI 6.1 update will start rolling out for select older Galaxy devices from the end of March.
Therefore, the name of devices that were included in the official eligible list of One UI 6.1 are Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Z Fold 5, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9 Plus and Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. Read more.
Galaxy Z Fold 6 and Galaxy Z Flip 6
Samsung is working on its next foldable devices dubbed as Galaxy Z Fold 6 and Galaxy Z Flip 6. Notably, both of these devices will come with some upgraded software and hardware capabilities. Like, the Fold 6 is tipped to be much lighter and thinner, and it may also feature a design inspired by Galaxy S24 Ultra. Read more.
Android is shifting towards a future where A/B Seamless Updates will be the only supported update mechanism and this may lead Samsung to develop its own mechanism that will offer its users an ultimate experience. Read more.
Upcoming Galaxy Devices
The Galaxy A55 5G and Galaxy A35 5G are Samsung’s upcoming affordable models that are expected to be launched in March. In addition, the firm is also planning to launch some more products including Galaxy M series, Galaxy F series phones, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2024 model, Galaxy Ring, and more.