Samsung introduced next-generation DDR5 DRAM for gaming solution
Samsung‘s new DDR5 era has arrived – from 5G and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to metaverse and augmented reality (AR), high-performance computing pushes server environments to process enormous data at extremely high speeds.
With the realization that tech giants around the world are ready to add servers to their data centers, Samsung Electronics has developed its DDR5 memory solutions, which will play a key role in maximizing future-based industries.
Samsung’s Game-Changing DDR5 Solution
With the development of its DDR5 solution, Samsung is known for changing the landscape of the Global Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) market and has introduced another generation of change in the IT industry.
Join SammyFans on Telegram
In addition, the computing landscape is expected to change drastically after the release of CPUs that support DDR5 earlier this year, as well as the inclusion of gaming and mainstream PCs.
Compared to its predecessor that hit the market in 2013, the DDR4 and DDR5 DRAM are twice as fast and four times more capable at 4800Mpbs and 512GB respectively. This next-generation high-performance memory allows the network to handle ever-increasing amounts of generated data.
The data centers are the main users of DDR5 because they require low-power, high-performance memory as they consume large amounts of power to operate at full capacity, to keep servers operating and cool.
Since the third quarter of this year, DDR5 is set to replace existing DRAMs for servers, a change that will help data centers stay cost-effective and promote sustainable, environmentally friendly growth. Beyond the performance limitations of existing DRAMs, DDR5 is crucial in leading data-based innovation in terms of speed, efficiency, and environmental friendliness.
To learn more about creating a new world DDR5, watch the video below.
Samsung Quick Search 3.0 Menu for Galaxy Book
Samsung provides a smart search app called Quick Search for PCs and laptops. This feature allows you to quickly find files, folders, documents, images, etc. stored on your PC or laptop. Here you can check the features of Quick Search 3.0 for Samsung Galaxy Book.
Through the Quick Search app, you can easily find what you want on your Galaxy Book. In addition to file name search, you can operate different search methods, such as document content, scene or object, or text search within images.
Samsung Quick Search 3.0 Menu
There are four options in the Menu of the Samsung Quick Search app. You can check the complete details below.
You can search for files by file name, document content, images, and text within image objects, and if there is a search history, a list of search terms and recently opened files in the app is displayed.
Furthermore, Search options can be set in the pop-up that appears by clicking the icon on the right side of the search window, and advanced search allows you to further refine your search.
The Timeline option shows the most recently played, added, or modified files by date. When choosing a file, you can check the thumbnail and set the tag in the preview window.
In addition, recently executed files in Windows Explorer and files in folders being tracked in Quick Search are displayed in order of the most recently modified date and time.
The ‘Filter Options’ at the top right of the Timeline allow you can check the date and file type of the files indicated on the Timeline as a calendar. Select/deselect the file type to change the files shown on the timeline or you can pin an option to the top of the timeline to display it by selecting the ‘Stock’ button.
The Tag option adds a tag to each file and manages files by tag without moving files. You can add up to 30 tags per file and write up to 50 characters. Furthermore, when selecting a file from the Tags group, you can examine the thumbnails and set tags, or add or edit tags, in the preview window.
Through the Settings option of Quick Search, you can add folders to exclude when searching, add index folders and delete search history for faster and more efficient searches, add folders being tracked by the app to display over time and delete, and set the corresponding file extension to be tracked. You can set various items to use Quick Find etc.
Here’s how to fix fall detection notification issue on Galaxy Watch
Top reasons to bet on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 for incredible gaming performance
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 stands out as one of the most powerful gaming tablets on the market. When it comes to extraordinary gaming performance, the company’s latest line of tablets is no slouch. It is an elegant, powerful tablet with everything a gamer could wish for.
If you want a high-quality display, fast performance, reliable battery life, and solid software with rich gameplay features, Galaxy Tab S8 has what you need. Check out the top reasons to bet on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 for incredible gaming performance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 x Gaming Performance:
Ultra-fast and powerful processor
Powered by ultra-fast Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and Adreno 730 GPU backed by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage, the Galaxy Tab S8 enables an incredible gaming experience, perfected by the 12.4-inch Super AMOLED display, which offers a 120Hz refresh rate to keep up.
The Galaxy Tab S8’s Ray Tracing support translates into more realistic lighting effects which, together with AKG quality audio and Dolby Atmos, create a truly immersive experience!
Another big difference is the S Pen, which can be used as a remote control, and Game Booster mode, a special feature from Samsung that promises a higher-performance gaming experience.
Game Booster is an app designed to give you a seamless gaming experience on your Galaxy Tab S8, using artificial intelligence to learn your usage patterns for each game and automatically adjusting your game’s performance settings to improve your performance. tablet to maximize gameplay.
The tablet helps improve graphics, making the device render games with more detail and visual effects. This is Frame Booster and it creates virtual frames during game playback, smoothing the transition of images and making movements on the screen more realistic.
The Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8 Plus and the most powerful Tab S8 Ultra support up to 13 to 15 hours of video playback, thanks to intelligent autonomy technology. When the battery runs out, the tablets can be fully charged in less than 80 minutes, thanks to 45W fast charging, so you don’t miss that important game.
Samsung One UI June 2023 Devices – Monthly and Quarterly [List]
On the 6th day of the sixth month of this year, Samsung has published the updated details of the June 2023 security patch and revised the list of monthly and quarterly updates for Samsung devices. The company has begun rolling out the latest patch for Galaxy devices, starting with the Galaxy Z Fold 4.
Samsung June 2023 Update Plan
According to the Scope page, Samsung’s June 2023 plan provides Monthly Security Updates for 38 Galaxy devices and Quarterly Security Updates for 65 Galaxy devices. Aside from Monthly and Quarterly, the company is committed to supporting 48 devices with Biannual Security Updates.
Let’s see the updated Monthly and Quarterly Plan for June 2023 for Samsung devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Samsung Monthly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip4, W23, W23 flip
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A53 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, Galaxy Xcover5, Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Samsung Quarterly Updates Devices
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, W22 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A13 5G, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A23 5G, Galaxy A33 5G, Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy A04, Galaxy A04s, Galaxy A04e, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A14 5G, Galaxy A34 5G
- Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G,Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M13, Galaxy M23 5G, Galaxy M33 5G, Galaxy M53 5G, Galaxy M04, Galaxy M14 5G, Galaxy M54 5G
- Galaxy F22, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F13, Galaxy F04, Galaxy F14 5G
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active3, Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Enterprise Models: Galaxy XCover4s, Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Galaxy Xcover Pro
Samsung Biannual Updates Devices
- Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M40, Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51
- Galaxy M12, Galaxy M62
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019), Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Galaxy Tab A7
- Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S7+
- W20 5G, W21 5G
Wearables Eligible for Security Updates
- Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch5 Pro