At present, the mobile phone use rate is too high. In many cases, we are dependent on our smartphones. Besides performing multiple tasks, people love playing mobile games for enjoyment, to pass their spare time, to earn rewards, or for a match.
However, in order to get a good gaming experience, it’s very important to have a good system performance on your phone. Keeping this a priority, the Korean tech maker has created Samsung Game Booster to optimize your gaming. On the other hand, the One UI 4.1 Game Booster is even better.
No matter what type or how good a game you’re playing, Samsung Game Booster is designed to further enhance it. By observing how the game plays on your device and your usage, Game Booster uses data about temperature and memory to automatically adjust your settings to give you the best experience.
Samsung One UI 4.1 Game Booster also helps you keep complete focus on the game. When you get an incoming call, it blocks the full-screen UI and only shows a tiny toggle at the top center that helps you continuously play the game. You can disable the Bixby and Edge panels, and can even hide notifications to make sure that you score high.
Samsung One UI 4.1 Game Booster
How to use:
- While playing a game, Swipe up if in portrait mode or Swipe left if in landscape mode.
- Click on the Game Booster icon, the following options will appear:
- Lock the touchscreen while the game is being played. To unlock the touchscreen, drag the lock icon in any direction.
- Hide the buttons on the navigation bar. To display the buttons, tap on the navigation bar.
- Capture screenshots.
- Record your game sessions. To stop recording, tap the stop button.
- Configure settings for Game Booster.
- Priority mode: Set the device to block incoming calls and all notifications except for alarms to prevent your game from being disturbed.
- Monitoring temperature / Monitoring memory: Set the device to automatically adjust the volume or video frame rate to prevent the device from overheating and to stop apps from running in the background when there is not enough memory.
- After you have done with Settings, tap Start.
- Game Booster will activate and you will be returned to your game.
Launching apps in pop-up windows while playing games:
You can launch apps in pop-up windows while playing a game.
- Tap the Game Booster icon and select an app from the apps list.
Here’s how to switch your Galaxy buds between your phone and tablet
If you own a pair of Galaxy Buds, you might want to use them with both your phone and tablet. But how do you switch between the two devices without having to manually disconnect and reconnect them? Don’t worry, you can do that as Samsung offers a function for Galaxy devices named “Auto switch to other devices”.
The Auto switch to other devices function allows your Galaxy Buds to automatically connect to the phone or tablet you’re using when you start a call or play media. This way, you don’t have to worry about missing a call or pausing your music when you switch devices. You can enjoy seamless audio across your Samsung devices.
To use this feature, you need to sign in to the same Samsung account on both your phone and tablet. This feature may vary depending on your device, so make sure you have the latest software update on both devices. You also need to enable Bluetooth on both devices and pair your Galaxy Buds with them.
To enable the auto switch feature, follow these steps:
- Tap on Earbuds settings.
- Tap on the Auto switch to other devices option
- Toggle on the switch, next to the devices you want to use with the auto switch.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy using your Galaxy Buds with both your phone and tablet without any issue. You can also disable the auto switch feature anytime by following the same steps and toggling off the switch.
Here’s how to add transitional effects on lock screen of your Samsung device
Samsung offers a bundle of features for lock screen customization on your Galaxy smartphone. In addition to the wallpaper, you can now add transition effects for lock screen wallpapers, all thanks to the Samsung Wonderland Good Lock module.
The new update of Samsung Wonderland added a new type of wallpaper that includes captivating transition effects when the user turns on the screen. It allows users to customize their experience by setting different wallpapers with transitions.
How to add transitional effects on the lock screen?
To apply the transition effect lock screen wallpaper, you just need to follow a few steps given below.
- Open Samsusng Wonderland app.
- Tap on the “Create your different lock screen effect” option.
- Select any one transitional wallpaper for the lock screen. You can also select it from the Gallery app.
- Now tap on the Set as Wallpaper option and it is done.
However, you can customize the transition effects type, Speed, thickness, Brightness, and Grayscale of the lock screen, just need to tap on the Edit option ahead of Set as wallpaper.
Here’s how to use Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 ‘Water Lock Mode’
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 offers a remarkable feature named Water Lock Mode. It prevents unintended interactions while submerged in water. This feature is a valuable addition, ensuring seamless functionality and peace of mind while wearing the Galaxy Watch 4 in the water.
There are two simple methods to activate Water Lock Mode on the Galaxy Watch 4. The first involves a quick swipe down to access the Quick Settings Panel, followed by tapping the Water Mode icon.
Alternatively, users can enable this mode through the device’s Settings menu by selecting “Advanced Features” and toggling on the “Water Lock” option. Once enabled, Water Lock Mode renders the touchscreen inactive, shielding the watch from accidental touches underwater.
To deactivate Water Lock Mode, users can press and hold the home key. The watch emits sounds to expel water from the speaker, while a gentle shake eliminates any moisture from the pressure sensor.