Samsung’s One UI user interface brings a unified mobile experience to Galaxy smartphones through simple and smooth interaction and clean and elegant design. This November, the company introduced the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 software system for Galaxy devices.
The brand new One UI 4.0 comes with enhanced privacy and protection functions that make it easier for users to understand exactly how their data are being used to customize their settings and deliver a more personalized mobile experience.
In the Android 12 update, Samsung has made great improvements to the behavior of Dark Mode. Wallpapers, icons, and images are now automatically dimmed to provide a more consistent look and more comfortable eyes in One UI 4.0.
How to enable Dark mode in One UI 4?
Dark mode allows you to switch to a darker theme to keep your eyes more comfortable at night, darkening white or bright screens and notifications.
- Go to your phone’s Settings
- Tap Display for the following options:
- Light: Apply a light color theme to your device (default).
- Dark: Apply a dark color theme to your device.
- Dark mode settings: Customize when and where Dark mode is applied.
– Turn on as scheduled: Configure Dark mode for either Sunset to sunrise or
- First, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to open the quick settings panel.
- Then, swipe to and tap the Dark mode or Night mode icon. When this mode is enabled, the icon will glow.
- To close the mode, click the icon again.
Aside from SammyFans’ official Twitter and Facebook page, you can also join our Telegram channel and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified of every latest development in Samsung and One UI ecosystem. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.
You may like:
How to use link to windows feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE?
Link to Windows is an extremely useful feature that comes with most Samsung smartphones nowadays and the newly introduced Galaxy S21 FE has it. In this article, we’ll see how to use ‘link to windows’ feature on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE smartphone.
Before merging into the process of paring, let’s see how and what it actually works. So, it allows users to mirror notifications and texts from their phone to Windows. Basically, the service takes everything you can do on your smartphone and brings it into the convenience and familiarity with your PC.
Besides, checking notifications and texting, users can also see recent photos, triage notifications, and use any of their favorite mobile apps without ever having to take their phone out of their pocket.
- Drag and drop pictures to Windows.
- Open and edit pictures in the Your Photos app.
- Share images with your contacts through Windows.
- MMS group messaging support.
- Integration with Windows Emoji Picker.
- Get a Windows pop-up when receiving a new message.
- See and manage phone notifications from your PC.
- Exclude notifications from individual phone apps.
- Get a Windows pop-up when receiving a new notification.
- Live stream your phone screen on your PC.
- Interact with your phone using the keyboard and mouse.
- Use Windows Accessibility.
How to use link to windows feature in Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Prior to starting pairing, make sure that your phone and the PC are logged in to the same Microsoft account.
- Open Settings of your smartphone
- Go to the Advanced features option
- Click on Link to Windows
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your device to your PC.
*You can also enable this feature from the Quick settings menu.
Download Moto Tab G70 Stock Wallpapers
Recently, Motorola launched its new tab named Moto Tab G70 which is the rebranded version of the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus. It features an 11-inch 2K LCD display, MediaTek Helio G90T SoC with 4GB of RAM, Android 11 with Google Kids Space, an aluminum alloy body, quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, and a 7700mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
Apart from these features, the company released a set of new wallpapers to show Motorola’s high-resolution panel. Now, with the courtesy of XDA developers, we have some of the official Moto Tab G70 stock wallpapers in high resolution so you can get them for free and give an amazing look to your smartphone or tablet.
Moto Tab G70 Stock Wallpapers
Obviously, these wallpaper are mainly designed for a tablet but we can use them on smartphones and computers too. All of these nine wallpapers are of the high resolution of 2560 x 2560.
- OPPO Find X5 Pro wallpapers are available to download!
- Download: New Samsung Galaxy S22 wallpapers are here!
Users who are willing to grab the amazing Tab G70 Wallpapers on their smartphones and tablets can download it from the links given below.
Moto Tab G70 Stock Wallpapers – Download
You can check the preview of some of these wallpaper below.
How to use Single take mode on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE?
The most common thing that people notice while purchasing a smartphone is its camera quality. Nowadays, smartphones come with several in-build camera features that allow you to capture amazing pictures, videos, slow-mo, etc. One of those impressive features that Samsung offers to its users is Single Take.
Samsung Single Take is a whole new way to capture the moment. It allows users to take multiple photos and videos with just one tap of a button. It’s now a common feature in most Samsung smartphones. In this article, we’ll see how to use Single take mode in the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S21 FE smartphones.
Before we begin, let’s discuss how it works. With Single Take, your phone captures whatever’s in the frame. You can move around up to 10 seconds to capture the moment from different angles. The AI later optimizes the photos and videos to help you pick the best ones.
Many of you may have known and have used this feature on their respective Samsung phones earlier. But if you don’t know about it and want to learn how to use Single Take mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, do read our complete article.
How to use Single take mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- Open Samsung camera.
- Swipe to choose Single take mode.
- Tap 10s and select a timer option.
- Tap Record and pan around the scene to capture multiple angles and views.
- The videos and images will be saved as a single entry in the Gallery.
News2 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series: Here’s everything we know so far [January 20]
Updates17 hours ago
[List] These Samsung phones received January 2022 security update
Android 1211 mins ago
Samsung Galaxy S10 One UI 4.0 Android 12 rollout begins in Bangladesh
Updates17 hours ago
Samsung January 2022 Security Patch Update Tracker
Phones24 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy A53 Leak: Listed on TENAA with key specs, design
Apps18 hours ago
Google Android Auto updated to version 7.3.1202, check what’s new
One UI 4.019 hours ago
One UI 4.0 RAM Plus lets Samsung phones increase RAM using internal storage
Apps19 hours ago
Spotify updated to version 220.127.116.110, check what’s new