On July 02, Samsung has introduced a new color option on one of its leading phones Galaxy S21 Ultra in the months after its first arrival on the market. This new color variant gives a modern and luxurious feel with a sensational navy color and subtle gloss.
Best Buy in the US now has a new Navy version of the Galaxy S21 Ultra on its website. Not to be confused with the Phantom Navy, which was one of the custom colors Samsung had in its previous order for the Galaxy S21. This is a navy blue shade, and it has no textured camera houses that have been the subject in those different varieties.
It is unclear when this Navy version of the Galaxy S21 Ultra actually came out, but it may have appeared recently. However, the Galaxy S21 Ultra lineup is already available in a handful of exciting colors including Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Titanium, Phantom Brown, and Phantom Navy. With this expansion, these premium devices are now ready to purchase for consumers in a total of 5 color preferences. It also chose Best Buy from what we see.
Price & Availability
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Unlocked ):
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Locked): $
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Buy unlocked Navy Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (128GB) from Best Buy
Buy Verizon Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (128GB) in Navy from Best Buy
Top features of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra equips a massive 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution and 120Hz display.
- The smartphone equips a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 108MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide lens for up to 120-degree wide-angle shots, and two 10MP telephoto lenses with 3X and 10X optical zoom.
- It is powered by the latest Snapdragon 888/Exynos 2100 processors along with 5G connectivity
- In software terms, the Galaxy S21 Ultra comes pre-packed with Android 11 based One UI 3.1 operating system
- In addition, this high-end variant also gets support for S-Pen which was previously equipped solely by the Galaxy Note lineup
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Join SammyFans on Telegram
- Like SammyFans.com on Facebook
- Follow SammyFans on Twitter
- Get the latest insights through Google News
- Send us tips at – Screenshot@sammyfans.com