The One UI 3.0 is the latest software offering from Samsung and comes with various new features that enhance the user experience. Ahead of the public release, Samsung tests the latest One UI version under the beta program.
The company has also opened the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 beta for several smartphones including Galaxy S20, Note 20, S10, Note 10 as well as Fold devices. However, One UI 3.0 is available for only a few devices in limited markets.
Early participants will be eligible to test the latest features offered by this Android 11 based One UI 3.0 system. Users will also have the option to feedback regarding the bugs, issues, or features improvements.
Below you can check the process of how to participate in the Samsung One UI 3.0 beta program via the Samsung Members app.
Before you begin:
- It’s recommended that you back up your important data using Smart Switch.
- The beta updates could come with bugs and issues.
- Samsung Members App (If not avaialble, download from Galaxy Store or Google Play Store)
- Your Samsung Account
How to Enroll One UI 3.0 Beta:
- Open Samsung Members app (Login, if not logged in)
- Click on Notice area (Bell icon)
- Tap on Notice image for One UI Beta Program
- Tap Enroll
- Agree to legal terms to complete the beta
After submission, users will be able to download and install the beta build.
To download the Software update use the instructions below.
- Go to Settings
- Software update
- Download and install
- Download updates manually
- The software update may not be available immediately after registration.
- Participation in the One UI Beta Program requires a Samsung Account.
- If you do not already have a Samsung Account, create one at https://account.samsung.com.
- The One UI Beta Program is available only for specific devices, OS versions, and countries.
- Beta program period and compatible devices vary by country.
- One UI features can differ depending on the device enrolled in the beta program.