Samsung Galaxy S10 users are wondering about the Android 11 based One UI 3.0 update, but these devices have listed to get the Android 11 upgrade from January next year. In the meantime, Samsung rolls out numerous software updates in a single day for various devices.
So far, Samsung Galaxy S10 units have already received the December 2020 security patch earlier this month. And now, one of the top carriers in the US – Verizon has started improving the security level of its locked Galaxy S10 series devices with the latest security patches.
- G970USQS4ETK2 – Samsung Galaxy S10e
- G973USQS4ETK2 – Samsung Galaxy S10
- G975USQS4ETK2 – Samsung Galaxy S10+
- G977UVRS5DTL1 – Samsung Galaxy S10+ 5G
The update log of this latest update for the Galaxy S10 series doesn’t mention except the security improvements. Meanwhile, it enhances various system functions as well as system stability.
WHAT ABOUT THE ANDROID 11 UPDATE?
Samsung has scheduled to start releasing Android 11 based One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and S10+ 5G phones from January 2021.
HOW TO CHECK FOR THE UPDATES:
- Owned a Verizon branded Samsung Galaxy S10 series smartphone in the US?
- Check for the latest update notification.
- If the notification doesn’t arrive at you then check for it manually.
- Visit Settings > Software updates > Download and install.