From the release alongside Galaxy Note 20 series, Samsung has already delivered One UI 2.5 for its various eligible flagship and mid-range devices. The One UI 2.5 is based on Android 10 OS which brings numerous impressive features.
Now, one more device is adding to the list of devices that are updated with One UI 2.5 is the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. This device getting One UI 2.5 update with firmware version A716BXXU4BTJ3. The One UI 2.5 doesn’t bring any major changes to the user interface while it brings massive features to the phone.
Samsung One UI 2.5 for Galaxy A71 5G adds new features to some major functions of this device such as Wi-Fi, Camera, Messages, and improvements to the system stability. Now, we are entering into December 2020 while this update installs October 2020 security patch to increase the security level of your device.
After installing the One UI 2.5 on your Galaxy A71 5G, you can notice the connection strength while connected to Wi-Fi as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow. If you don’t like the new settings, just disable the measurement via Network Quality Information Display settings.
Now come to the Camera function, it will provide better performance because the latest software update brings stability improvements to the Camera. Messages app also getting a new feature that lets you call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact. Moreover, a new feature has been added that allows sending SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
What about future updates:
Do you know, the device you’re holding will get three generations of Android upgrade support. Starting with the Android 11 based One UI 3.0, it will receive major platform updates up to Android 13/One UI 5.0.
As we know, the latest One UI 3.0 update is under development and set to hit the Galaxy S20 series devices in the coming days/weeks.
Stay connected with us, to get every information and updates coming for all the Samsung smartphones.
Here’s the changelog:
- Improved system stability and reliability
- Implemented stability code for device security
- One UI 2.5 is applied and various new functions are provided.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
* This feature can be turned on or off in “Network Quality Information Display” settings.
- The stability of Camera has been improved.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.