Samsung is working on a new application for Windows 10. With the help of this software, users will be able to record their screen on Windows 10. As of now, there is no such built-in application offered by Microsoft.
The company gave name to this application as ‘Samsung screen recorder’. This new software from Samsung will add one more functionality to its Windows laptop. Although it is a basic feature and Microsoft should also provide such a feature inbuilt on its Windows 10. Here’s what functions it will offer.
After you open the app, it will show the following options on the top in a small bar:
- Start screen recording
- Take a screenshot
- Launch webcam window
- Launch application settings
From the Settings select the screen in which to start recording. You can get more options in the settings to modify other parameters such as:
- Recorded video resolution (low quality up to 720×480)
- Audio on/off (and source selection)
- Yes/No Display the cursor icon and related click effects during recording
- Select the folder where you want to save the video
- Image format selection for screenshots (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and BMP)
- Quickly customize keyboard input
- Other information, application guidelines, etc.
Unfortunately, the screen recorder will be only available for the Samsung Windows Laptops. The Korean firm is currently testing this application and will soon make it available for its Samsung Laptops.