Samsung SmartThings helps you to connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances on the server.
This application can control your device easily and quickly using SmartThings on your wrist. You can check and control the status of various devices such as smart devices, home appliances, TV, speakers registered in the server from outside.
Just Sync up your home to suit your lifestyle. Let SmartThings give you insights on your connected devices. Adding all this with a single app Samsung is updating the SmartThings app to version 22.214.171.124, which has a size of 47.93MB.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to share with you a few new features and upgrades.
– SmartThings Find
– Automation Features: Weather and Linked Places
– Scan Multiple Zigbee 3.0 QR Codes for Easier Setup
OCTOBER 24, 2020
Samsung has released an app update for the Samsung SmartThings app with version 126.96.36.199.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
- SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors’ smartphones.
- Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user’s country, and transfer content and files via the app.
Note: The article will be updated regularly.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Samsung Galaxy Store 188.8.131.52 update rolling out for One UI devices
Samsung is pushing a new update for the Galaxy Store app with version 184.108.40.206. The new update fixes some bugs to improve the stability of the app. The update is available for Galaxy devices running Android 13 or later versions with an installation package size of 62.01MB
The fresh update of the Samsung Galaxy Store enhances some functions of the app. Although, the update does not contain any new feature or change it surely provides a better user experience.
The company is constantly improving Galaxy Store’s usability through continuous updates and provides various features. Users who want to use the Galaxy Store feature must update it to the latest version and grant the required access permissions.
You can get the Samsung Galaxy Store 220.127.116.11 update through the Galaxy Store app. Also, you can download the update directly from the third-party source link mentioned here.
Spotify introduces ‘Jam’ feature for collaborative music listening
Spotify has announced a new feature ‘Jam’ that will let users create and control a music playlist together in real-time. This feature will allow up to 32 Spotify users to join a shared music queue and add, remove, or reorder songs as they wish.
To start a “Jam”, a Spotify Premium user can tap the speaker icon on the Now Playing screen and share an invite code with other Spotify users via a QR code or a link. The invite code will grant access to the music queue, where everyone can see what songs are playing and who added them. Free Spotify users can also join a “Jam” and contribute songs, but they cannot start one.
The Jam feature of Spotify is designed to make music listening more social and interactive, especially for situations where multiple people want to have a say in the music selection, such as parties, road trips, or workouts. Spotify says that the feature is rolling out starting today and will be available to all Spotify users soon.
Get the latest Samsung Clock app update – v18.104.22.168
Like Google, Samsung also offers an alarm Clock for Samsung devices that can manage your time more efficiently. Samsung Clock is a preinstalled app on every Galaxy device that provides features for keeping track of time and setting alarms.
This app has a simple layout that anyone can easily use. Also, it offers 4 features inside it, and that is as follows:
- Alarm: Anybody can set an alarm on the easy-to-use screen.
- World clock: World clock shows both the time and weather in your selected city.
- Stopwatch: Stopwatch provides a simple screen where the user can check elapsed time in the simplest way.
- Timer: Without entering a time on the keypad, simply scroll and set the settings to use the Timer.
Samsung Clock Updates
[September 28, 2023]
Samsung has released a new update for its Clock app, which brings bug fixes and improvements to the app. The update has the version number 22.214.171.124. Read more here…
[August 01, 2023]
Samsung Clock app is getting a new update with version 126.96.36.199 and it brings some general fixes and functional enhancements. Read more here…
[July 6, 2023]
Samsung has released a new update for the Clock app with version 12.2.09.0. The new update enhances the overall performance of the app. Read more here…
[May 19, 2023]
Samsung Clock app is getting a May 2023 update with version 12.2.08.4 and an installation package size of 25.82 MB. The update brings general improvements to enhance the overall performance of the app. The update is compatible with Galaxy devices running on Android 13-based One UI. You can install the update through Galaxy Store or download it directly from third party source link mentioned here.
[March 12, 2023]
Samsung Clock app is getting a new update with version 188.8.131.52. The new update fixes some issues to improve the stability of the app. You can install the latest update to get a better experience.
- Updated Package size: 24.31 MB
- Download: Link
[February 26, 2023]
Samsung is releasing another February 2023 update for Clock with version 12.2.07.0. The update brings common issues to enhance the overall performance.
- Updated package size: 25.71 MB
- Download: Link
[February 09, 2023]
- Samsung Clock 12.2.06.4 Update – Link
[February 04, 2023]
Samsung Clock is getting a new update with version 12.2.03.0, which enhances some functions of the app. The installation package size of this update is 33.45 MB, you can install the update through Galaxy Store or download it directly from the link mentioned below.
- Samsung Clock 12.2.03.0 Update – APKMirror
[January 05, 2023]
Samsung is releasing a January 2023 update for its clock app. The update improves the font style and background color of the Clock widget as well as enhances the timer end notification function.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) January 5, 2023
December 24, 2022
Samsung Clock 12.2.02.8 update is now available for Galaxy users on Galaxy Store. The update improves snooze notifications and timers in landscape view to enhance the experience of users.
- Updated Package Size: 35.13 MB
- Compatibility: Android 13-based One UI 5.0
- Download: Link
November 03, 2022
Samsung Clock app getting version 12.2.02.7 via Galaxy Store. The refresh update brings general improvements and fixes to the application for better performance and stability. Read the full story here…
October 18, 2022
Samsung is releasing the October 2022 update for the Clock app with version 12.2.00.52. The new update brings some common issues to enhance the overall performance of the app. Read more here…
July 24, 2022
July 11, 2022
June 27, 2022
May 16, 2022