Samsung SmartThings helps you to connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances on the server.
This application can control your device easily and quickly using SmartThings on your wrist. You can check and control the status of various devices such as smart devices, home appliances, TV, speakers registered in the server from outside.
Just Sync up your home to suit your lifestyle. Let SmartThings give you insights on your connected devices. Adding all this with a single app Samsung is updating the SmartThings app to version 18.104.22.168, which has a size of 47.93MB.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to share with you a few new features and upgrades.
– SmartThings Find
– Automation Features: Weather and Linked Places
– Scan Multiple Zigbee 3.0 QR Codes for Easier Setup
OCTOBER 24, 2020
Samsung has released an app update for the Samsung SmartThings app with version 22.214.171.124.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
- SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors’ smartphones.
- Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user’s country, and transfer content and files via the app.
Note: The article will be updated regularly.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter