The latest tips and tricks are about the basic screenshot method. Here’s how to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S20 devices:
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT:
If you want to capture an image of your screen. Your device will automatically create a Screenshots album in the Gallery app. To do this,
◌ From any screen, press and release the Side and Volume down keys.
PALM SWIPE TO CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT:
You can capture an image of the screen by swiping the edge of your hand across it, from side to side, keeping in contact with the screen.
1. From Settings, tap Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Palm swipe to capture.
2. Tap to enable this feature.
Control screenshot and screen recorder settings.
◌ From Settings, tap Advanced features > Screenshots and screen recorder.
1. Screenshot toolbar: Show additional options after you take a screenshot.
2. Delete shared screenshots: Automatically delete screenshots after they are shared through the screenshot toolbar.
3. Screenshot format: Select if you would like your screenshots to be saved as JPG or PNG files.