The second Beta of One UI 6 brought the September 2023 security patch to the Galaxy S23 series in late August. At the same time, Samsung is rolling out the September 2023 updates to a range of Galaxy devices, and the patch details went live on the 5th.
Samsung officially disclosed that its September 2023 updates will be rolled out for a number of Galaxy devices. The company includes common vulnerability exposure items by Google in its Galaxy software along with additional Samsung vulnerability exposures.
September 2023 Bulletin:
Android 14 & One UI 6:
Google has reportedly postponed the official launch of Android 14 by a month. Reports claim that there are a few vulnerabilities that are delaying the Stable OS release, and the launch could happen on October 4. Meanwhile, Samsung has been running the One UI 6 Beta Program since the last month.
Samsung One UI September 2023 Updates List
- Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A32, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A02, and Galaxy M02 are getting a September 2023 update to enhance system security.
- September 2023 security update now available for for Galaxy A52s smartphone with a huge package size.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 getting a new update with September 2023 update
- September 2023 update rolling out for Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones are getting a September 2023 security update.
- Samsung Galaxy A72 users are getting a new huge update with a September 2023 security patch.
- Samsung is rolling out a new update for Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra, which installs the latest Android security patch released in September 2023.
- Samsung has begun rolling out the September 2023 security update for Galaxy A54 5G smartphone users.
- Samsung has started releasing a September 2023 security update for Galaxy A03s smartphone.
- Samsung has finally started releasing a new update for Galaxy S21 FE, which brings the latest Android security patch released in September 2023.
- Samsung is rolling out a new update with the September 2023 update for the Galaxy A71 smartphone.
- Samsung is sending a new update for Galaxy A53 5G smartphone users, which installs the latest Android security patch released in September 2023.
- The Galaxy A52 4G smartphone is getting a new update with September 2023 security patch to improve system security
- Samsung has begun releasing the September 2023 security update for Galaxy S20 FE users
- Samsung begins rolling out a new software update for the Galaxy A32 5G in the US.
- Samsung is sending a new update with the September 2023 update for the Galaxy A13 5G smartphone in the US.
- Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, and Galaxy S23 Ultra are getting the September 2023 security update in Europe.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z Flip are getting the September 2023 security update for unlocked models in the US
- Samsung is releasing September 2023 security update for Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy A52 4G, Galaxy A72, and Galaxy Z Fold 2 smartphones
- Samsung has started rolling out a new update with a September 2023 security patch for Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Samsung has pushed a September 2023 security update for Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Z Fold 3 and Z Fold 4
- Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S22 series received the latest security patch on One UI 5.1 software.
- September 2023 patch rolled out for Galaxy A14 5G, making it the first Samsung phone to get the update on Stable channel.
- Samsung’s September 2023 patch is already out for Galaxy S23 One UI 6 Beta participants
Samsung Galaxy F41 joins November 2023 security update party
Samsung is rolling out a new update for the Galaxy F41 smartphone, which installs a November 2023 security patch to improve system security and stability. This update is currently live in Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Guatemala.
November 2023 security update for Samsung Galaxy F41 can be identified through One UI build version F415FUBS3CWK2 and an installation package size of 300 MB. It is an initial rollout so it may take some hours/days to reach all models.
The latest patch fixes dozens of security flaws that were discovered in the previous version of the software running on phones and tablets. However, it does not bring any new features or changes but makes your device more secure and reliable.
You can check and install the update by visiting Settings >> Software update >> Download and install to get error-free and enhanced performance.
3 more Samsung Galaxy smartphones getting November 2023 security update
Samsung has started releasing the November 2023 security update for three more Galaxy smartphones including Galaxy M12, Galaxy A21s, and Galaxy M31. The company aims to deliver an error-free and smoother experience through new update.
November 2023 security patch fixes 48 CVEs related to the Android operating system, 15 SVEs related to One UI software, and 2 CVEs related to Samsung. It provides improved security and optimized stability to the device.
The latest update for Samsung Galaxy M12, Galaxy A21s, and Galaxy M31 smartphones is currently rolling out in Latin American countries and the company will soon make it available for all models.
- Galaxy M12 – M127FXXS6DWK1
- Galaxy A21s – A217MUBSBDWK2
- Galaxy M31 – M315FXXS4CWK3
How to Update:
Users can check new software updates manually with a handful of simple steps. Firstly, visit your Galaxy device’s System Settings, once done, scroll down and tap the Software Update tab, followed by the Download and install button.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 gets Android 13 based November 2023 update
November 2023 security update for Galaxy Z Fold 4 smartphone arrives with One UI build version F936BXXS4DWJ4. The update is currently rolling out for Z Fold 4 models in Latin American countries and the company will expand it soon.
The latest security patch fixes over 60 security flaws to provide an error-free and better experience. It includes 48 CVEs related to the Android operating system, 15 SVEs related to One UI software, and 2 CVEs related to Samsung.
If you are a Galaxy Z Fold 4 user, you might have received the notification to install the latest update. In case you have not, you can check and download it manually by navigating Settings >> Software update >> Download and install.