The latest software of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series comes with five One UI 5.1.1 enhancements. It adds new features and improvements to Samsung Gallery, Health, Quick Share, Mobile Hotspot, and Device Care.
In addition, the update installs the Android security patch released in August 2023 to improve system security and stability. This patch fixes a bundle of issues to provide a better performance and experience.
Users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series can identify the latest update through the One UI build versions mentioned below.
- Galaxy Note 20 – N981USQU5HWH9
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – N986USQU5HWH9
ONE UI 5.1.1 UPDATE FOR GALAXY NOTE 20
This software update provides One UI 5.1.1, with enhancements to Gallery, Samsung Health, and Hotspot. For more information, open the Tips app > “What’s new in One UI 5”. The latest Android security patch is also included in this update.
- Added more date/time styles for watermarks.
- Copy/paste effects.
- Remaster picture: Added Focus view to highlight individuals.
- When paired with Galaxy Watch, Samsung Health now provides upgraded sleep management, including Sleep Score Factors, Sleep Consistency and Sleep Animal Symbols. You can also access Sleep Coaching from your Galaxy Watch to track your progress and stay motivated throughout the day.
- Added Private Sharing to set time limits and prevent recipients from resharing files.
- Added Share to contacts to quickly find your contacts and share files.
- Enhanced memory management.
- Added option to clear app cache.
- Added Memory resident apps option for managing processes
- Added dashboard for hotspot mobile data usage.
- Added data limits and time limits for managing hotspot usage.
- Added one-time password to provide temporary access to hotspot.
More Galaxy S21 FE users getting One UI 6.0 (Android 14) update
Samsung rolled out the One UI 6.0 update for the Galaxy S21 FE smartphone, starting with Verizon network carrier in the US and now the company is expanding it to more users. Now, the company is making this update available in some European countries including Germany.
The Galaxy S21 FE smartphone is getting One UI 6.0 update in Germany with One UI build version G990B2XXU5FWK3. The update has around 2.4 GB package, you can connect your device to Wi-Fi to install the update.
Based on Android 14, the One UI 6.0 update offers a more refined and user-friendly interface, enhanced privacy and security options, redesigned widgets and notifications, improved performance and battery life, and more.
The update also installs the November 2023 security patch. Users can check for the update manually by going to Settings > Software update > Download and install.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) December 7, 2023
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G bags Android 14 and One UI 6.0 update
One UI 6.0 update for Samsung Galaxy M14 5G smartphone is currently rolling out in Middle East countries including UAE and the company will soon make it available in more markets. The update has a One UI build version M146BXXU2BWK8.
Based on Android 14, One UI 6 update arrives with new features and improvements such as a redesigned user interface with smoother animations, a revamped notification panel and quick settings, improved privacy and security settings, enhanced camera performance and modes, new widgets, and more.
The latest update also includes the November 2023 security patch, which fixes several vulnerabilities in the Android OS and Samsung’s software.
Users who have received the update can install it from Settings >> Software Update >> Download and install. The update aims to provide an amazing experience for devices.
Samsung starts One UI 6.0 public rollout for Galaxy A53 in India
One UI 6.0 update for Galaxy A53 non-beta users arrives with the One UI version A536EXXU7DWK6 and has a size of about 2.3GB. The update also includes the November 2023 security patch.
One UI 6.0 is the latest version of Samsung’s custom skin, bringing many new features and improvements. Some of the changes are related to the Quick Panel, Lock Screen, My Files, Reminder, Calendar, Health, Video Player, Weather, Gallery, Camera, Home screen, and more. These features are designed to make the user experience more convenient and enjoyable.
To download and install the One UI 6.0 update, users can go to Settings >> Software Update >> Download and install. One UI 6.0 is expected to roll out to other Samsung devices in the coming days.