Samsung Clock offers a variety of functions that allows Galaxy users to manage time efficiently. We’re in May 2023, Samsung is enhancing the Clock app by releasing a new update via Galaxy Store that carriers version 12.2.08.4.
The latest update of the Samsung Clock app comes with some general fixes and functional enhancements. According to the release notes, there is no new feature added but you will surely get a smoother experience after updating the new version.
Notably, this update compatibility is only for Galaxy devices running from Android 13 based One UI 5.1 / One UI 5.0. If your device is eligible you can download the update to enjoy the bug-free and amazing performance.
The new update for the Samsung Clock arrives with an installation package size of 25.82 megabytes. You can download the update through your smartphone’s personal data as the update size is not too large.
To install this update, open the Galaxy Store >> tap on the Menu icon >> click on the Updates option >> tap on the refresh icon, and it is done. You can directly download the update from here.
Samsung Clock app provides Alarm, World Clock, Stopwatch, and Timer features. Through these functions, you can easily manage your time as well as check the weather by city. In addition, you can also add clock widgets on the home screen to get easy access to the Clock functions you want.
Samsung One UI February 2024 Updates List
Samsung is gradually rolling out the February 2024 security updates, from the 5th of the month. At least nine devices are eligible for the Galaxy AI update, which is said to be coming after the February patch. Notably, the Galaxy Z Flip 3 became the first to grab the latest patch.
Galaxy’s February 2024 updates will be rolled out to many eligible Samsung phones and tablets. The company hasn’t yet detailed the latest patch, but we assure you that it’s worth installing software for your Galaxy. This page will be updated based on patch details availability.
While Samsung doing its best to deliver the security patches as soon as possible to all applicable Galaxy phones and tablets, the delivery time of security patches may vary depending on the regions and models. Therefore, don’t panic if your Galaxy may have not gotten the Feb patch notification.
The South Korean tech giant releases monthly, quarterly, and biannual firmware security updates. These software updates will include patches for Android OS-related security issues released by Google, as well as, patches for Samsung-specific security issues.
Samsung One UI February 2024 Updates List
- Samsung blessed Galaxy Note 10 Lite with February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G getting February 2024 update in India
- Samsung Galaxy A51 5G gets February 2024 update, 4G feeling forgotten
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G picks February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Exynos variant grips February 2024 update in India
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE grabs February 2024 update in India
- Samsung Galaxy M33 starts receiving February 2024 update
- Verizon US releases February 2024 update for Galaxy Note 20 series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022) grabs February 2024 security update
- February 2024 update for Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 and A54 live in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S22 February 2024 update expanding in Canada, the US
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE gets February 2024 update in India [Snapdragon variant]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus, S9 FE grab February 2024 update in the US
- Samsung’s February 2024 update for Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 rolling out in Korea
- Samsung drops February 2024 update for Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy S24 gets February 2024 update w/ many display, camera improvements
- February 2024 security update makes its way to Samsung Galaxy A54
- Samsung Galaxy S22 series begins getting February 2024 security update
- US Unlocked Galaxy Z Fold 5, Flip 5 and Note 20 receiving February 2024 update
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE grips February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy F34 gets February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 starts getting February 2024 update [US]
- February 2024 update arrives on unlocked Galaxy S21 models in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series getting February 2024 security update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy M34 5G gets February 2024 One UI update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE bags February 2024 update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy A53 grabs February 2024 update amid internal One UI 6.1 testing
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, Fold 5 grabbing February 2024 update in the US
- One UI 6.1 Next! Samsung Galaxy S23 gets February 2024 security update in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE starts getting February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series starts getting February 2024 security update
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite getting February 2024 security update
New Samsung Deco Pic update rolling out for One UI devices
If you love taking photos and videos with your Samsung phone, you will be happy to know that the Deco Pic app has received a new update with version 5.0.00.17. The update improves some functions and fixes some issues, making the app more stable and enjoyable.
Deco Pic is a Samsung app that makes photos and videos fun with live stickers. You can apply various effects to your preview images, such as moving GIFs, unique masks, beautiful frames, and stylish stamps. You can also search for more stickers on the Galaxy store and download them for free.
With the new update, the company aims to provide a smoother photography experience. The update is compatible with Samsung devices running Android 13 or Android 14.
The installation package size is 98.54MB and can be downloaded from the Galaxy Store. If you already have the app, you can update it to the latest version and enjoy the new features and improvements. Also, you can download the update through the third-party source link mentioned here.
Samsung One UI 7 Update: Which Galaxy devices will get Android 15?
Google’s Pixel phones are now eligible to install Android 15 Developer Preview. The new Android 15 will remain limited to the Pixel lineup until I/O, however, Samsung will open its Beta Program — One UI 7 — for Galaxy devices later this year.
One UI 6.1 is the latest Samsung skin based on the Android 14. The next Galaxy skin will be One UI 7, powered by Android 15 which will debut on many Samsung devices later this year. While it’s just the beginning of 2024, we already know Galaxy devices eligible for Android 15.
Google confirmed that Android 15 DP2 will be released in March, with Public Beta likely to start in April 2024. Around I/O 2024, Android vendors like Xiaomi, OPPO, and OnePlus will also initial Public Beta for their flagships, which Samsung is unlikely to follow.Galaxy S24 series will surely be the first to get One UI 7 Beta sometime in August this year. The South Korean tech giant will then expand its Beta activity for some older lineups including but not limited to the Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy Z Flip 5, and Galaxy Z Fold 5.
Check the device list below:
Galaxy S Android 15 Update List
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S21+
- Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S21 FE
- Galaxy S22
- Galaxy S22+
- Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S23+
- Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S23 FE
- Galaxy S24
- Galaxy S24+
- Galaxy S24 Ultra
Galaxy Z Android 15 Update List
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 5
Galaxy Tab Android 15 Update List
- Galaxy Tab A9 / A9+
- Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro
- Galaxy Tab S8 / S8+ / Tab S8 Ultra
- Galaxy Tab S9 / S9+ / S9 Ultra
- Galaxy Tab S9 FE / S9 FE+
Galaxy A/M/F Android 15 Update List
- Galaxy A05s / A15 / A25
- Galaxy A14 / A24 / A34 / A54
- Galaxy A33 / A53 / A73
- Galaxy M14 / F14
- Galaxy M34 / M54 / F54
In case you don’t find your Galaxy device in the list mentioned above, don’t panic. As the year progresses, we will update the list according to the eligibility of devices. Do note that the list is compiled on previous rollouts, software guarantees, and experience.
The official list will only come when the stable One UI 7 rollout will begin around October 2024.