The new update comes with One UI build version A526USQS7DVL1 and it installs the latest Android patch to improve system security and stability.
To install the latest update, you need to visit your phone’s Settings. Now enter the Software update section and tap on the Download and install option. Follow a few simple steps mentioned on your screen and enjoy the latest changes.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G smartphone received the major One UI 5.0 update based on Android 13 with the November 2022 security patch earlier this month. Meanwhile, the company also started rolling out the December 2022 update for the 4G variants of Galaxy A52 smartphones and 5G models are now getting the latest patch.
The Korean tech giant is releasing a new update with a December patch for carrier-unlocked Galaxy A52 5G smartphone users in the US. The update installs the latest Android patch to improve system security and stability.
The December 2022 security patches are crucial for Android and Galaxy devices as the package brings fixes for various critical and high levels of CVEs. It fixes 5 critical CVEs, 60 high levels of CVEs, and 2 moderate to make the device more secure.
Users of Galaxy A52 5G smartphones users can identify December 2022 update through the One UI build version A526U1UES7CVL1. The update is initially rolling out in the US and will expand to more regions soon.
Samsung One UI September 2023 Updates List
The second Beta of One UI 6 brought the September 2023 security patch to the Galaxy S23 series in late August. At the same time, Samsung is rolling out the September 2023 updates to a range of Galaxy devices, and the patch details went live on the 5th.
Samsung officially disclosed that its September 2023 updates will be rolled out for a number of Galaxy devices. The company includes common vulnerability exposure items by Google in its Galaxy software along with additional Samsung vulnerability exposures.
September 2023 Bulletin:
Android 14 & One UI 6:
Google has reportedly postponed the official launch of Android 14 by a month. Reports claim that there are a few vulnerabilities that are delaying the Stable OS release, and the launch could happen on October 4. Meanwhile, Samsung has been running the One UI 6 Beta Program since the last month.
Samsung One UI September 2023 Updates List
- Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A32, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A02, and Galaxy M02 are getting a September 2023 update to enhance system security.
- September 2023 security update now available for for Galaxy A52s smartphone with a huge package size.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 getting a new update with September 2023 update
- September 2023 update rolling out for Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones are getting a September 2023 security update.
- Samsung Galaxy A72 users are getting a new huge update with a September 2023 security patch.
- Samsung is rolling out a new update for Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra, which installs the latest Android security patch released in September 2023.
- Samsung has begun rolling out the September 2023 security update for Galaxy A54 5G smartphone users.
- Samsung has started releasing a September 2023 security update for Galaxy A03s smartphone.
- Samsung has finally started releasing a new update for Galaxy S21 FE, which brings the latest Android security patch released in September 2023.
- Samsung is rolling out a new update with the September 2023 update for the Galaxy A71 smartphone.
- Samsung is sending a new update for Galaxy A53 5G smartphone users, which installs the latest Android security patch released in September 2023.
- The Galaxy A52 4G smartphone is getting a new update with September 2023 security patch to improve system security
- Samsung has begun releasing the September 2023 security update for Galaxy S20 FE users
- Samsung begins rolling out a new software update for the Galaxy A32 5G in the US.
- Samsung is sending a new update with the September 2023 update for the Galaxy A13 5G smartphone in the US.
- Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, and Galaxy S23 Ultra are getting the September 2023 security update in Europe.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z Flip are getting the September 2023 security update for unlocked models in the US
- Samsung is releasing September 2023 security update for Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy A52 4G, Galaxy A72, and Galaxy Z Fold 2 smartphones
- Samsung has started rolling out a new update with a September 2023 security patch for Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Samsung has pushed a September 2023 security update for Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Z Fold 3 and Z Fold 4
- Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S22 series received the latest security patch on One UI 5.1 software.
- September 2023 patch rolled out for Galaxy A14 5G, making it the first Samsung phone to get the update on Stable channel.
- Samsung’s September 2023 patch is already out for Galaxy S23 One UI 6 Beta participants
4 Samsung Galaxy smartphones getting September 2023 security update
Samsung already rolled out a September 2023 security update for a bunch of Galaxy devices and the company is now making it available for 4 more Galaxy smartphones – Galaxy A32, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A02, and Galaxy M02. The latest update improves system security and stability by installing the latest Android security patch.
September 2023 security patch mends over 60 flaws, which are mainly related to Samsung Keyboard, Dual Messenger, Knox AI, Phone and Messaging Storage, One UI Home, Weather, and more.
- Galaxy A32 5G – A326U1UESBDWI1
- Galaxy A21s – A217FXXSADWI1
- Galaxy A02 – A022GDXS3BWH1
- Galaxy M02 – M022FXXS3BWH1
How to Update:
If you have received the notification of the update then install it now to get a bug-free experience. You can also check the update by visiting the Settings app on your smartphone and opening the Software Update section.
Now, click on the Download and install option. If any update is available, you can follow the on-screen instructions to install the update on your Galaxy smartphone.
September 2023 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 live in India
After Europe and the US, Samsung has started expanding the September 2023 security update for Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra smartphones in India. The latest update improves system security and stability to provide a better Galaxy experience.
September 2023 security update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series in India can be identified through One UI build version N98xBXXS8HWI3. Through this update, the company aims to provide seamless and bug-free device performance as it fixes over 60 security flaws.
The Korean tech giant will soon make this fresh update available for all Note 20 users. If you have received this update, then you can install it through Settings >> Tap on Software Update >> Click on the Download and Install option.