When it comes to Galaxy phone’s software customization, Good Lock for Samsung comes first in the line. It offers a huge library of modules and applications that provides you with various options for user interface customization and a lot more.
Samsung has previously confirmed that Good Lock will come out of selected markets and will be available for global Samsung device users under a staged release. Interested users will be able to download this application via Galaxy Store.
However, if you’re in hurry, you can install it via a simple trick that is detailed below.
Instructions to install Good Lock:
- Remove your SIM card
- Tap and Hold Galaxy Store app and tap on App info
- Tap Storage and Clear data
- Download and Install a VPN app such as UFO VPN (Free or Paid, any would work) from Google Play Store (not from Galaxy Store).
- Open the UFO VPN and choose a location from either U.S. or India
- Open Galaxy Store
- Search Good Lock and install it
- Open Good Lock and download available modules
- Once installed, you can insert your SIM card and use your smartphone
How to Install Good Lock through APK:
- After removing your SIM card, download Good Lock’s APK from APKMirror (latest version)
- Open UFO VPN and select Location
- Install Good Lock APK, open and grant required permissions and download available modules
- Now you can insert your SIM card back into the phone and start using the Good Lock.
Let us know in the comment, whether this trick worked for your Samsung smartphone.
Mastering Smartphone Screen Issues: DIY Hacks with Samsung’s Digital Service Center
What if your smartphone’s touchscreen isn’t working properly, and you can’t manage the time to visit a service center? Don’t worry, you can effortlessly ensure optimal device health and get personalized support right at your fingertips by using Samsung’s Digital Service Center.
Here are DIY hacks that would ensure smooth functioning of your smartphone’s screen:
Screen doesn’t detect single-finger touches
- It’s possible that ‘TalkBack’ feature might be on. To disable ‘TalkBack’, tap on the settings icon once to select, followed by a double tap to open it.
- Scroll down and open ‘Accessibility’ and go to ‘Installed Apps’. Double tap on ‘TalkBack’ and then tap once on the on and off switch at the top right.
- Tap on ‘Turn off,’ and the ‘TalkBack’ feature will be disabled. You can also turn off ‘TalkBack’ using Bixby by simply pressing and holding the Bixby button and saying “Turn off TalkBack”.
Display’s touch sensitivity is too low
- Any attachment to the screen may affect the touch sensitivity of the device. But the touch sensitivity can be easily changed by following a series of simple steps.
- Navigate to ‘Setting’ and select ‘Display’. Scroll down to find the option for ‘Touch Sensitivity’ and toggle it on.
- If the touch sensitivity issue persists, try removing your phone’s screen guard and retesting your phone.
Screen doesn’t detect S-Pen input
- Any third-party accessories with a magnetic component, such as a phone cover, can affect S Pen recognition.
- To fix this, remove the accessory and install a Samsung-authorized cover, and try again.
- For optimal S Pen performance, avoid exposure to magnetic objects.
Download One UI 5.1.1 Always On Display with new clock styles
Samsung’s latest foldable smartphones come preinstalled with One UI 5.1.1. This new software comes with improved animations, some new useful features, and usability improvements. In addition, the One UI 5.1.1 brings a new Always On Display Clock Style and revamps one, which is available for download.
One UI 5.1.1 enhances the circular dial Always On Display clock, bringing the same-sized clock numbers. Besides, it adds a new clock style, which is in a horizontal arrangement and showcases time and date along with the day. The latest version of the Always On Display app brings new clock styles to One UI 5.1 phones.
Using the download link, you can download the APK file of the Always On Display app version 220.127.116.11 via mega.nz (via tarunvats33). Hopefully, Samsung will bring the new additions to Galaxy users with future update to the One UI’s AOD app.
- Always On Display v18.104.22.168 — Download [mega]
Follow our socials:
How to remove Moisture or Foreign Material from Samsung phone
Thanks to intelligent software, Samsung phones showcase necessary prompts that help you avoid major damage. Similarly, here’s a common notice, which appears on Samsung devices when it detects moisture due to water insertion or dust particles near the charging port.
No doubt, moisture may impact the performance of your device if not handled with care. Commonly, moisture may be accumulated inside the charging ports, under the screen, inside the headphone jack, and behind the camera lenses.
Therefore, it’s advised to protect your phone from moisture by placing it inside a waterproof zip-lock pouch while traveling in rainy weather. You should also avoid using your Galaxy device with wet hands. In case you find that moisture has accumulated in your phone, then follow the tips given below.
Steps to remove moisture
If the charging port has moisture, a pop-up will appear on your device.
Warning: Don’t use charging/USB port
We’ve detected moisture or foreign material in your charging/USB port. Check your charging/USB port for any foreign material such as dust or debris. To prevent damage to your phone, don’t plug anything in until the charging port is clean, the moisture is gone, and the notification is cleared.
To dry the port, shake out any moisture, then wait for it to dry, which could take several hours. You can speed up during by pointing a fan or dryer (cool air only) at the port.
In the meantime, you can charge your phone wirelessly.
Follow our socials:
To dry the port, gently shake out the moisture, and then wait for it to dry. Wait for moisture to evaporate, however, it could take several hours. Unplug all cables or accessories. Do not plug them in again until the handset is completely dry.
Clean your device: Clean the glass, ceramic, and metallic surfaces of your device with a lint-free microfiber cloth. Try charging the device after a few hours. If you see the alert again, it is possible that there may still be moisture inside the port.
In that case, you need to get in touch with our Samsung customer care for further assistance or visit the nearest Samsung service center.