2 ways to unlock your Samsung One UI 4.1 phone when forgot password
Samsung smartphone comes with a variety of screen locking methods, providing users with more control over the security of their devices and data. You can lock your phone using a fingerprint, a passcode, a pattern, or a face recognition method.
You can use screen lock three methods at a single time including face recognition, and fingerprint recognition, and you will have to choose between a passcode or a pattern. It’s fine that you are using all three methods so when one doesn’t work you can go for another.
Join SammyFans on Telegram
What if you are using a single method such as a passcode or a pattern and forgot your password at some time? This could be a case when you have just changed your password and forgot it the next day. Or maybe you have started using a new phone and forgot the old phone’s password but now you need it to be unlocked.
Fortunately, you can unlock your Samsung smartphone when you forgot the password. Below I’ve mentioned two ways that will let your open your phone.
DOWNLOAD SAMMY FANS APP
Unlock Samsung phone when forgot password
Unlock remotely using Find My Device
- Go to the Find My Device site on your PC or tablet’s Internet browser.
- Click on the Sign in button and input the login credentials of your Samsung account.
- Tap the Sign in button once more.
- The mobile device registered under your Samsung account will appear on the right side of the screen.
- If you have multiple devices registered under the same Samsung account, make sure you select the device that needs to be remotely unlocked.
- Click on the Unlock icon to unlock your device.
- Once you click on Unlock, a pop-up window will appear asking to verify the password of your Samsung account.
- After you input your password, click on the Next button.
- The pop-up window will automatically close and another pop-up window will appear with the result of remotely unlocking your device.
To use this method:
- Your phone must be turned on.
- The device should be connected to WiFi or Mobile data.
- Your Samsung account must be registered on your mobile device and have the Remote unlock option enabled.
Factory Reset through Find My Device
A factory reset restores your phone to its original factory settings, erasing all your data in the process. Perform this method if you have a backup on your device or if you are ready to lose all your saved data.
- Go to Find my device and sign in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one phone, click the phone for which a factory reset is required.
- If your phone has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that’s on the main profile.
- The phone gets a notification.
- Select Erase Device and click on Erase once a pop-up warning appears.
- The factory reset process will be started on your device.
- After completion, you will get a new option to unlock your device ‘Use my Google Account Instead‘.
- Log in with your Google account (which was previously registered on device) to start afresh.
Get notified –
Aside from SammyFans’ official Twitter and Facebook page, you can also join our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified of every latest development in Samsung and the One UI ecosystem. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.
Here’s how to fix fall detection notification issue on Galaxy Watch
Samsung provides a Fall detection feature to the Galaxy Watches in addition to several Health alert functions. But for some time, Galaxy Watch users are facing an issue related to fall detection notifications, due to which they are not able to properly use other functions of their Samsung smartwatch.
Several community users have reported that the hard fall detection notification pops up repeatedly on the Galaxy Watch, even when no fall has occurred. If you are also facing the fall detection notification issue on your Galaxy Watch, then you can check the solution below.
The Samsung smartphone’s fall detection feature triggers a 60-second notification on your watch when it detects a hard fall. If you don’t respond, it will send an SOS message to the emergency contact listed with your location. The smartwatch also allows you to call an emergency contact if you’re in a position to do so.
If you don’t need the fall detection function during daily life then you just need to change the setting of this function.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
How to change the Galaxy Watch Fall detection notification?
For changing the settings of the Fall detection feature, you just need to follow a few steps.
- Firstly, connect your Galaxy Watch to your smartphone
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone
- Now tap on the Watch Settings.
- Click on the Safety and emergency option.
- Tap on the Hard fall detection feature.
- Now, you just need to select the ‘ Only during workout‘ option.
- It is done.
3 Smart tips that help you increase battery life of your Samsung devices
Here’s how to change the navigation bar on your Samsung smartphone
Navigation Bar is one of the important parts of a smartphone as it allows users to control or navigate all the activities on their smartphone as per their wish. Along with changing the Navigation Bar on Galaxy smartphones, Samsung also offers various options to decorate and customize it.
If we buy a new smartphone, we need to navigate to use it. Although navigating the smartphone is very easy, yet we can make it more comfortable. How? So it is based on you in which way makes you feel comfortable using your Samsung smartphone, perhaps with gestures or buttons.
Here you can check how you can change the Navigation bar of your Galaxy smartphone.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
How to change Navigation Bar on your Galaxy device?
You can easily change the Navigation Bar of the Samsung smartphone, just need to follow a few steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Click on the Display option.
- Scroll down and click on the Navigation bar.
- Select Navigation type from two options:
2.) Swipe gestures
Aside from this, you can also change the icons, layout, and background color of the navigation buttons in addition to height through the Good Lock module NavStar.
Here’s how to adjust height of navigation bar of your Samsung device
3 Accessibility features you should try on your Samsung One UI 5.1 device
Samsung enhances its technology day by day and One UI 5.1 seems to be a fantastic upgrade over its predecessors that brought many new improvements and features to the existing user interface. Apart from the many new features of One UI 5.1, you can also check here 3 amazing accessibility functions of Samsung smartphones that give you the next-level experience.
In the accessibility section of your smartphone, you can find some of the most innovative features of your Galaxy smartphone. The functions of accessibility are more useful for the person who is managing a disability as it helps to supercharge your Galaxy device.
3 Samsung One UI 5.1 Accessibility Features
1.) Flash notification
Flash the camera light or the screen when you receive a notification, call, or when an alarm sound. To turn on this function, you just need to visit Settings >> Scroll down and press Accessibility >> Tap on Advanced Settings >> Flash notification. Now, you can see two options:
- Camera flash notification
- Screen flash notification
You can turn on the function by tapping on the toggle.
2.) Left/Right Sound Balance
Samsung provides a separate option for adjusting the sound of the phone’s speaker and any other connected devices like earbuds, Bluetooth headsets, and more. It is a very helpful feature for those users who use it, however, the feature is not applicable for calls.
You can easily use this feature by following a few easy steps. Open Settings >> Click Accessibility option >> Tap on the Hearing enhancements option. Now, you can find the Left/right sound balance option, which includes the following two sliders.
- Connected device
- Phone Audio
You can adjust them by sliding left or right as you feel convenient.
3.) Accessibility button/gesture
You can add Accessibility floating buttons to easily access several functions of the Accessibility section. Also, you can change its size and transparency accordingly.
To add the Accessibility button, you just need to open Settings >> Accessibility >> Advanced Settings>> Accessibility button/gesture >> Select actions, and it is done.
One UI 6.0
Samsung’s One UI 6.0 will release later this year, while the Beta program could start by July 2023. Despite a long gap in the timeframe, Samsung silently released support for One UI 6 software to the stock apps for some users.
Here’s how Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro can boost your mental health