Samsung made the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 official for all of its high-end Galaxy smartphone users globally. At the same time, the phone maker is swiftly working to introduce the new One UI 4.1 version alongside the Galaxy S22 flagship lineup.
To be mentioned, Samsung started rolling out the stable Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update to the eligible Galaxy devices last November. Well, here, we are talking about the improved Always On Display feature that debuts with the One UI version 4.0.
Always On Display (AOD)
Always On Display or AOD is one of the popular features among all smartphone users. AOD Allows users to access some important functions of their smartphone like date, time, battery, and notification even when the device is locked.
- AOD consumes a modest battery and allows users to take advantage of this feature without worrying about battery life.
One UI 4 AOD themes
AOD theme is the content that is displayed on a screen while the device is asleep.
To enable custom themes for Always On Display
- From a Home screen touch and hold the screen, and tap Themes > AODs.
- Tap an AOD to preview and download it to My Always On Displays.
- Tap Navigation drawer > My stuff > AODs to see downloaded themes.
- Tap an AOD, and then tap Apply
Guide to switch between Bixby and Google Assistant on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Every Android smartphone user might be aware of Google Assistant. It lets you set an alarm, start a timer, make a call, send a message, check today’s weather, control smart home devices, ask for problems and queries, and others by just your voice.
This wonderful feature is now not only limited to phones and tablets but is compatible with wearables too. Recently, the Google Assistant feature is released for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic in many countries.
So if you have received the Google Assistant on your Watch 4 and downloaded it but don’t know how to switch between Bixby and Google Assistant, d take advantage of the few simple steps mentioned below.
Switch Google Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Open the app drawer on your Galaxy Watch 4 model.
- Enter the Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Advanced features option.
- Select Customize keys.
- Finally, under the Press and hold, select your preferred assistant.
How to use Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Google Assistant
When you open it for the first time, it will ask you to Connect by opening your phone and following some prompts.
- Activate Google Assistant.
- Access your Assistant with “Hey Google”
- Agree to Voice Match.
- Saving audio is your choice.
- Gets personal results on your watch.
- Talk to your Assistant with a button.
How to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy phone
A factory reset is an effective and last resort way of troubleshooting mobile phones. This method restores your phone to its original factory settings, erasing all your data in the process. However, data present on other media, such as a secure digital card will not be affected by a factory reset.
This can be very useful in situations that require deleting all the data on the device, such as before the device is sold. Factory reset is also sometimes used in situations such as repairing a bad device, removing a virus or file, clearing memory space, clearing settings and restoring the device to default settings.
Let’s see how can you Factory Reset your Samsung phone.
How to Factory Reset Samsung phones?
- Go to the Settings of your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on General management.
- Click on the Reset option.
- Tab Factory data reset.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Enter your phone’s password, if enabled.
- Confirm that you understand about all data being lost and cannot be recovered. Tap on Delete All.
- Enter your Samsung Account Password and tap on Confirm.
Factory Resetting a mobile device is not reversible. Please make sure all of your information is saved to a backup somewhere else before attempting to reset your phone or tablet.
Find your smartphone with latest Samsung Find My Mobile 188.8.131.52 app
Nowadays it is becoming very less because everyone keeps their smartphone in their hands, but still, if your phone is lost or you have forgotten somewhere, then you should try Samsung‘s service named Find My Mobile. To make it more precise, the company is rolling out a new update via version 184.108.40.206.
Samsung Find My Mobile 220.127.116.11
The Korean giant has released Samsung Find My Mobile 18.104.22.168 with an installation package size of 8.95MB. The latest update enhances the functionality of this app for a better user experience. We recommend you install the latest update for a smoother experience.
However, this update does not include any new feature or change You can manually install the latest update from the Galaxy Store (Galaxy Store>>Menu option>>Updates>>tap on the refresh icon). Also, you can download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Get Samsung Find My Mobile 22.214.171.124 update – APKMirror
How to enable Find My Mobile on your Galaxy smartphone?
Samsung Galaxy smartphone users are well aware of the Find My Mobile app as it ensures that their lost Galaxy device is found by giving them access to their device’s location even in offline mode.
- Open the Settings app menu
- Tap on Biometrics and security
- Then Click on Find My Mobile
- Turn the toggle on to enable this feature
- Finally, Sign in to your Samsung account
In addition to finding a smartphone, the feature also lets you back up your data to Samsung Cloud, block access to Samsung Pay, and control it remotely via the Find My Mobile website. And with the SmartThings app, you can locate your other Galaxy devices through SmartThings Find.
From, Sammy Fans YouTube