Samsung SmartThings renamed Automations to Routines via new update
Samsung SmartThings is now getting a new update with several new features and optimization to provide better service. This new update changes the name of the automation menu to routines. By clicking on the “Add Routines” menu, you can now add legacy SmartApps.
With this new update, you can now add routines directly from the device details screen. Although, some devices and household appliances do not support it. To know more about this update, you can check the version and changelog mentioned below.
- To be mentioned, this latest update of Samsung SmartThings can be identified through version number 126.96.36.199 and package size of 84.11 MB.
- The “Automations” has been renamed to “Routines”.
- In the “Add Routine” feature, go to the “Discover” tab and select from a list of recommended routines.
- Continue to add legacy SmartApps through the “Add Routines” menu.
- Add “Routines” directly from the device details screen. (*home appliances and some devices are not supported)
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
Get notified –
Aside from SammyFans’ official Twitter and Facebook page, you can also join our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified of every latest development in Samsung and One UI ecosystem. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.
Google News app with new Material You widgets up for download
Earlier this month, Google announced the June 2023 Android Feature Drop. The Pixel phone and Pixel Watch will get those new features as part of the year’s second big software update this month. Meanwhile, the Google News app with new Material You widgets is available to download for all.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Announced as part of the June Android Feature Drop, Google is rolling out updated widgets along with a new Google News app update to version 5.82. The new 2×2 Quick View widget shows you one particular news story with a “Full coverage” button.
On the other hand, the “List view” widget shows you the headlines as a list, with a “More news for you” button at the end to open the “For you” tab. When you resize, one widget flows into the other, so you don’t need to pull out any particular one, just change its occupied space.
- Download Google News 5.82 – APKMirror
| Source |
Samsung Good Lock Theme Park App Updates – v1.0.09.59
Samsung Theme Park is a module offered by Good Lock to create the most amazing theme and install it quickly and easily. It extracts the main color from the wallpaper and automatically creates themes based on the user’s style and color. The user can see the final appearance from the preview screen and can create their own theme that can express their personality.
In addition to this, this application provides plenty of features and new theme options to Galaxy smartphone users. You can check some of the highlighted features of the Samsung Galaxy theme below.
Prominently, if you want to experience the newest feature of this app, then keep updating it to the latest version through the Galaxy store.
Samsung Theme Park Updates
[June 08, 2023]
Samsung is releasing a new update for Good Lock Theme Park with version 188.8.131.52. The new update comes with a new option for Icons and Themes. Read more here…
[April 04, 2023]
Samsung Theme Park app is getting April 2023 update with version 1.0.09.55, which brings bug fixes, new features and more. Read more here…
[February 14, 2023]
Samsung has begun releasing the February 2023 update for the Good Lock module Theme Park. The new update removes the transparency limit for notification background color in the quick panel. Read more here…
[December 04, 2022]
Samsung Theme Park is grabbing December 2022 update, which fixes some user interface issues related to visibility and quick panel preview. Read more here…
[November 21, 2022]
Samsung is releasing a November 2022 update for the Good Lock module Theme Park with version 184.108.40.206. The new version updated the quick panel preview and fixes some issues related to theme colors.
The installation package size of the latest Theme Park update is 14.87MB. You can install the latest update via Galaxy Store.
October 25, 2022
Samsung Good Lock module Theme Park is receiving a new update via Galaxy Store. The new update of Theme Park can be identified via version 1.0.09.41. It weighs 14.27MB package.
Theme Park 1.0.09.41 update brings Android 13-based One UI 5 support and improves Quick Panel Brightness Bar Custom UI.
- Creating a theme from a background image
- You can easily create a keyboard theme by selecting a basic color and style.
- You can customize keycaps and text colors to your own color or image
- Deciding whether to apply the theme for each app
- You can apply the theme for the quick panel separately from the main theme.
- You can also use the theme park on tablet devices
- Landscape mode is also supported on devices
Samsung June 2023 Software Update available for One UI devices
June 2023 is going on and Samsung has already begun releasing the latest Android security patch for Galaxy devices. At the moment, the company is improving the Samsung Software Update service through June 2023 update.
The latest update of the Software Update function arrives with version 7.2.04 and it is available on Galaxy Stote with an installation package size of 1.44 megabytes.
Samsung Software Update 7.2.04
The June 2023 Software Update brings common improvements to enhance the overall performance and stability of Samsung devices. Although the package does not include any new features or changes, it indeed provides a smoother experience than the previous one.
The Korean tech giant is rolling out this update gradually so it may take some hours/days to reach all eligible devices. It is worth mentioning that the update is automatically installed on your eligible Galaxy device so you do not need to download this update.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Still, if you have not received this latest update, then you can download the update directly through the third-party sources link mentioned below.
- Samsung Software Update 7.2.04 – Link
According to the release notes, the new update is compatible with Galaxy devices running from Android 10 to Android 13 based One UI 5.1/One UI 5.
Samsung One UI June 2023 Devices – Monthly and Quarterly [List]