Starting from Android Market, Google Play Store is a digital distribution service that is developed by Google. In every Android-powered smartphone, Google Play Store serves as the official app store, allows you to find and download apps, games, magazines, and much more.
Samsung‘s devices are also powered by Google’s Android, so every Galaxy smartphone owner uses the Play Store as its official app store. Aside from the Play Store, Samsung’s phones also come pre-installed Galaxy Store app. There’re several applications are available through the Play Store, some of them are free of cost while some are paid. Android users can easily get any of the millions of applications directly on their smartphones.
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. Google Play Store records billions of downloads in a single year. It also provides users with information about the apps they are downloading and allows them to rate a particular application and share their experience which further helps the other users.
Before downloading the app from the Play Store, it shows all the necessary information about the particular app such as reviews, package size, number of downloads, and age ratings as well.
For the best user experience and to maintain the popularity of the Play Store, Google continuously keeps on replacing the old versions with newer ones. Every single update to the Google Play Store improves its basic features to provides more choices for user’s to choose from.
To keep your device’s Google Play Store updated you can stay connected with this article which regularly provides you an easy way to simply download and install the latest version of the Google Play Store.
Make sure you’re downloading the latest version of the Google Play Store app.
First check the Play Store version of your phone:
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Open the Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom, find the “Play Store version” there.
Download the latest Google Play Store in APK File
Google Play Store Versions:
- Download Google Play Store 24.8.17 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.7.14 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.6.31 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.6.25 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.4.19 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.5.14 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.5.13 APK
- Download Google Play Store 24.4.23 APK
- Download Google Play Store 23.9.36 APK
- Download Google Play Store 23.8.24 APK
- Download Google Play Store 23.6.16 APK
- Download Google Play Store 23.5.14 APK
- Download Google Play Store 23.2.11 APK
- Download Google Play Store 22.8.44 APK
Note: Download link from APKMirror.