Samsung Notes app is a useful tool that allows you to jot down any idea or memo in different ways. The app supports features such as writing, drawing, and highlighting a variety of styles and colors with the S Pen.
You can add photos and voice memos and save your notes with searchable tags. Also, whenever you require a quick notepad don’t worry just pop-out your S Pen to quickly write the notes on your phone’s lock screen.
Tip Corner (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)
- Message us on Twitter
Recently, Samsung has updated this highly productive app with a number of new features and fixes that improve your note taking experience to a new level.
With the new update, the app improves problems with slow handwriting, improves different pens and pencils by making their tips thinner.
You can now draw a straight line with a highlighter. Also, the note app now supports AGIF images and also the new Strikethrough styling has been added for the font.
Moreover, you can now select and copy the text of the PDF file, while attaching a PDF file. This update also improves, the issue of some note content note being retrieved.
The latest improvements and additions in the Note app rolling out with app version 1.1.00.52 and you can download it right from the Galaxy Store.
- Improved the problem with slow handwriting
- Improved fountain pens, pencils, and ballpoint pens by making pen tips thinner
- A straight line can be drawn with a highlighter
- Supports AGIF images
- Strikethrough has been added to the font style
- When attaching a PDF file, you can select and copy the text of the PDF file
- Improved the issue of some note content not being retrieved