After rolling out the latest patch to the mid-range Galaxy A50, Samsung has started rolling out the October 2020 security patch to the flagship smartphones.
- G981BXXS5BTIJ – Galaxy S20 5G
- G986BXXS5BTIJ – Galaxy S20+ 5G
- G988BXXS5BTIJ – Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- G970FXXS9DTI8 – Galaxy S10e
- G973FXXS9DTI8 – Galaxy S10
- G975FXXS9DTI8 – Galaxy S10+
As per the information, the latest security patch is available in European countries including Germany. It should soon be available to other regions and more smartphones including flagship Galaxy smartphones.
The update doesn’t bring anything else except the latest security patch. So far, Samsung didn’t share the October 2020 security patch details but expect this in the next few days.
If you want to check for the update manually, just open your device and go to the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu and go for the Download and install option.