When it comes to the phone’s software customization, Good Lock for Samsung is the one that comes first in the line. It offers a major library of modules that provides you a vast option for UI customization, and more.
Samsung has previously confirmed that Good Lock will come out of selected markets and will be available for global Samsung device users under a staged release. Interested users will be able to download this application via Galaxy Store.
However, if you’re in hurry, you can install it via a simple trick that is detailed below.
Instructions to install Good Lock:
- Remove your SIM card
- Tap and Hold Galaxy Store app and tap on App info
- Tap Storage and Clear data
- Download and Install a VPN app such as UFO VPN (Free or Paid, any would work) from Google Play Store (not from Galaxy Store).
- Open the UFO VPN and choose a location from either U.S. or India
- Open Galaxy Store
- Search Good Lock and install it
- Open Good Lock and download available modules
- Once installed, you can insert your SIM card and use your smartphone
How to Install Good Lock through APK:
- After removing your SIM card, download Good Lock’s APK from APKMirror (latest version)
- Open UFO VPN and select Location
- Install Good Lock APK, open and grant required permissions, and download available modules
- Now you can insert your SIM card back into the phone and start using the Good Lock.
Let us know in the comment, whether this trick worked for your Samsung smartphone.
- Everything about the Samsung One UI 3 Read more information here.