Did you pre-order the Galaxy S20? If yes, you have a credit for Samsung’s store. There was a $100, $150, and $200 for credit for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra respectively. We will tell you how to claim the Galaxy S20 pre-order credit.
YOU CAN FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- Download and install the Shop Samsung app from Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Samsung account.
- Open the side menu and click on My Inbox.
- Tap on Promotion.
- Now go for See if I’m Eligible link
- On the next page, enter your IMEI number, to do this, you can either scan the box or go to Settings > About Phone and long press on the IMEI number.
- If eligible, you will see Your device qualifies! One more step to go.
- Now tap on Register Now.
- Thank You.
That’s all. Samsung will send you the pre-order credits within four to six weeks of registering the device.